Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Goetic evocation assistance
goetiagirl
post Jan 21 2005, 01:34 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello everyone I'm new...thanks for letting me join your site. I've been attempting goetic evocation for approx. 2 years now with very little results. I come from an extensive magical background mostly voodoo (15+ years) and so while this form of magic is new to me its something I'm greatly interested in. If anyone out there wants to chat about this topic I'd love to...especially if any of you have any advice. Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Mod Note: This topic has been moved to the Goetia forum. (Athena)[B]

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jan 21 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #2

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Greetings and welcome to the forum,
Many people drawn to the goetia for various reson. On which area of goetic evocation would you like to chat about?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

poeticraven
post Sep 12 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello, I'm new to the sight too...I've been doing general occult studies since I was six, and I guess I was about 13 when I started focusing on angel magic, which led me to a great deal of Solomonic works.
I've been trying out methods from Ordo Templi Astartes with some results, though often not what I expected. Last night I chose the 6 of 72 Goetia spirits with its respective Schemhamephorash. I chose Marbas (#6) becuase it is said he can change the shape of a man, as well as other things, which he did not do despite my request (granted was asking alot) instead he put me in the head of many diffrent ravens all over the place, (was the animal I requested) some stuck in the rain, some cold, some scared, it was like he was trying to flood my mind. I must also not that nothing at all happened until I took the mark of protection from Marbas off my wrist, and took the crystal I evoked him to out of the Square (made after the Waxen Almadel from British Library Sloane MS 2731, The Lemegeton) and placed the crystal (an obsidean sphere) in my left hand.
I released and banished him afterwards, but it made me curious. Tonight I chose Bune, and it was the same thing, nothing until I touched the crystal, but this time I kept on the Sigils both of him and his Schemhamephorash, and instead of showing me things he spoke through me, I bring him up becuase He seemed pissed off that I was commanding him to do anything, but I did anyways, which he said he would grant but threatened that I should be careful what I ask for...
Okay, now that I've written a small book it seems....I'll shut up, but those have thus far been my experiences with the O.T.A methods. I got them from THE BOOK OF SOLOMON'S MAGIC by Carroll "Poke" Runyon, M.A. Archimage -- Ordo Templi Astartes, PUBLISHED C.H.S., Inc. Silverado, California

--------------------
"Now I want, spirits to enforce and art to enchant, and my ending is dispair, unless I be relieved by prayer...And as you from your crimes would pardoned be, let your indulgence set me free" W.S. The Tempest - Pospero

+Quote Post

53Ose53
post Nov 1 2005, 07:20 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Post deleted due to crossposting in anothe thread.

Athena

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse