Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Things Of Life That Offer Clues To The Nature Of Life, Life and Living
al_zaine
post Oct 2 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

There are things all around us which reveal to us possible characteristics of life, maybe in full or maybe in part but they are there and the reason I believe this is simple, we are not 'in' life, we are life.
All that is is life. Therefore it must be fair to say that we can find the true nature of life, infact I think one could say we have already found life.
To say that we must find something or that we have found something is to say that it was lost in the first place but how can we loose life, it's absurd, we are living so we are life. If anything all we have lost is our heads.
When I say our heads I mean the driver behind the wheel.
There could be many reasons why you've lost your head, it could be that like so many others, including myself, you have become engrossed by all the qualities and aspects of day-to-day living and are now in cruise control or on autopilot.
All those aspects and qualitities of life that you have picked up along the way while you live are taken in from outside our 'shell' and you could say held captive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) until we have done with them, then we discard of them, in a sense. All is energy and energy is imperishable, instead everything is recycled.
So with that in mind, those qual's and Asp's collected should be regurgitated (in what way is beyond me right now) and in doing so we can operate in accorDance with life itself.
All is in motion, it is good to let go of things, people go through phases and they get new interests which takes them away from something else, then they might get tired of that interest and find a new interest or go back to some older ones. Maybe their past interests may have been destructive, like smoking, and there are still qualities from that interest left over which haven't been 'handled' efficiently. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/knuppel2.gif)
If those deeper aspects were dealt with efficiently then you would be free from them, and that is what it's all about, being free. You have to pull them out by the roots and discard them. To be truly free and one with life is to keep up with it and by holding on to things you will eventually slow yourself down, up to the point of stand still, maybe this is when we die and we can live alot longer by letting go of our false pretenses.

For now I will stop though I could continue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

all is ALL
Peace
AL

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Feb 22 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(al_zaine @ Oct 3 2007, 01:31 AM) *
All those aspects and qualitities of life that you have picked up along the way while you live are taken in from outside our 'shell' and you could say held captive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) until we have done with them, then we discard of them, in a sense. All is energy and energy is imperishable, instead everything is recycled.
So with that in mind, those qual's and Asp's collected should be regurgitated (in what way is beyond me right now) and in doing so we can operate in accorDance with life itself.
All is in motion, it is good to let go of things
I didn't realize that I answered my own question. To be free from your past, just let it go, and build your new homes(Memory Chambers) on the old ones. That was what I was trying to put across, that we have the ability to change and this is how I believe one should go about it, because as mentioned before, to enjoy the fruits of life, you have to keep up with it. Try and stop the flow of life and it will just knock you down (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bicycle.gif) you have to go with it.
QUOTE(al_zaine @ Oct 3 2007, 01:31 AM) *
If those deeper aspects were dealt with efficiently then you would be free from them, and that is what it's all about, being free. You have to pull them out by the roots and discard them. To be truly free and one with life is to keep up with it and by holding on to things you will eventually slow yourself down, up to the point of stand still, maybe this is when we die and we can live alot longer by letting go of our false pretenses.

Within the first post I mentioned small things which have an affinity with nature and our place in it. I'm just going to throw a few others I thought of out there, add more to it, it would be cool if we could build up a phat thread devoted to Life itself and all things of life.

life could be like a multi-disc dvd player, each disc being someones life and the actual dvd player being the universe that keeps all indiviual lives in motion, the very thing driving it, including the electricity running through it.
An indivuals life is like a cigarrete, a divine spark sets it off( the lighter,match stick), and then it slowly burns down to the butt and is extinquished. The smoke that is given off as it burns can be likened to our mark left on life which evaporates/disperses in time, like a slug leaving its slime trail behind, the trail does not remain due to it exposure to nature.
Living life is like cooking a great meal, it takes like 2 hours to prepare and when you finally get into it, its finished in 20 minutes.
Life can also be likened to a three course meal, you have your starters where you build your appetite, then comes the main course which is like mid life or 21years of age to lets say 70years old and then its desert where you relax and treat yourself before its all finished.
I had some really cool ones, its just I forgot them but I know I will remember them, if not some of them.
Al

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Feb 22 2008, 08:11 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse