Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Transformation
Farmgal
post Oct 26 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I am in need of help and guidance with transformation. I know it is possible, but can someone help with shapeshifting/transformation? I know there are spirits that can specificlly perform these operations. I have specifics to the transformation that needs to take place. Could someone help?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DarkAngel07
post Nov 24 2009, 03:38 AM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(Farmgal @ Oct 27 2009, 03:12 AM) *

I am in need of help and guidance with transformation. I know it is possible, but can someone help with shapeshifting/transformation? I know there are spirits that can specificlly perform these operations. I have specifics to the transformation that needs to take place. Could someone help?

Do you mean physical or mental shifting?

Some of the demons that Solomon invoked can help in transformation ,I'll mention them later.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Dec 2 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

In my opinion, i think it is very unlikely that a spirit could help you achieve the goal of shape shift ing physically. I just think physical shapeshifting only exists through hollywood films and not in real practical magick. Even if it was possible, I reckon it would take alot out of your body energy wise if you were to transform its frame into another which it might not be able to handle. Now I could be wrong as I have never tried this but I just reckon that this goes beyond what is possible with the occult.

Now tell me, what were you planning on shapeshifting into and for what purpose?

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 2 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #4

Practicus
Group Icon

Mmm, one hypothesis behind the origin of shapeshifting lore is that the witch/shaman (usually) actually practiced bi-location, appearing at a locale distant from the body in the form of an animal, etc. To me this is a far more feasible possibility than the body itself actually undergoing some anatomical and physiological change into another species. If one of the spirits of, for instance, the 72 from solomon's goetia are able to bestow shapeshifting powers upon the magician - probably with conditions - then my guess would be that this is what is meant by that, although some reports suggest that these spirits actually can cause a person to take on a different 'mental' shape.

be careful in suggesting that you 'know' something is possible when you have not witnessed it yourself. Some people will take advantage of that 'knowing' and lead you astray, or take you for whatever they can.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse