Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Needing info for a book, sensitives, shields, and tracking
flyingmojo
post Nov 14 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi yall,

I'm presently working on a novel with a lot of psi/magickal activity going on in it, but not having that much exp., I'm wondering if you guys could help me out a little. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif)

Say you're a sensitive, a very powerful sensitive, whose astral body is permanently merged with your totem, and whose sight is so strong that they can see the astral body of other people, and can tell if they're not human, disguised in human body.

Now, say you were being tracked & watched by an equally powerful entity,. Would you be fooled by you-don't-notice-me shields, or any other kind of shield to protect the entity against being seen by powerful sensitives?

Or, from the entity's point of view, how, in your exp. and knowledge, would you track & watch a sensitive without being noticed.

Any info would really help. Thanx

--------------------
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Einstein

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

flyingmojo
post Nov 14 2005, 12:16 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Hmmmm. Never mind, I guess. I think I just got it.

The entity is going to have to take possession over another body and then shift its own astral body into the semblance of the astral body of its vessel. Sound good? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif)

--------------------
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Einstein

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse