Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Aura, detecting diseases
mystick
post Jan 6 2006, 06:00 AM
Post #1

Light of Enki
Group Icon

hello, if from the aura you can know if someone is healthy or not, is there a type of color or frequency that can be used to detect AIDs for e.g?

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Jan 6 2006, 07:31 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

This reminds me of several books relating to aura's, as well as some experience with it myself. They talk about the colours and their meaning as well as "Phantom Feet" and other things that aura's show.

First you have to look at what aura's are and how they work. An aura is nothing more then an energy field around an individual. An energy field that can be manipulated when you're in control of it. A regular person is not in control of it and thus sends out energy without knowing.

The energy field can be seen by basically anyone, but people see it differently. This is why I don't believe in pre-set colour schemes that tell you what is what. You will have to feel and see the energy field yourself and interpate it by your own standards. Some people see red as danger and others as passion. But when you look at the energy field you'll also "feel" emotional issues as well as certain pressures in specific areas.

An aura, energy field, contains a lot of information about any given individual. The key is how to "read" it. It is difficult, but possible to determine what is bothering someone when you feel their emotions and or pressure in their physiology. It should be possible to tell if someone has Aids or any other ilness that way. However there are little to no people trained well enough to read the subtle information clear enough. Nor are there machines that are able to do so, no matter what people at paranormal fairs claim with their aura-photography.

Dogs can locate a tumor or virus within someone, so why can't we in due time?

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 6 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #3

Light of Enki
Group Icon

kool. you gave me an intelligent reply....
well you have fully replied my question. thanks
there's another thing that i would like to ask:
I've tried the method in this web site http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm , to be able to see the aura.
Coz an novice, am able to see only an about 3 cm bright white "contour"/surrounding around myself. But could you explain if it is possible to see another type of aura surrounding the head with the head as center and a radius of about 40 to 45 cm but MUCH paler than the 3cm thick one???
May be it was a focussing distortion when i changed distance from the mirror, but still i dont know how to explain.. some knowledge from you will be most welcome

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Jan 6 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

The way I see it is that people like to excegerate. They made these "machines" that can make aura photo's. On these pictures you see these big colours all over the place. Neat huh? Well it's not how it is when you look at it yourself. On Discovery they had a documentary in which they had a Suffi pierce himself through his cheek with a big metal needle. He pulled it out and it the wound healed almost instantly, no more then 3 drops of blood came out. On the machine used to make an image of it it showed a "hole" in the aura when he was healing. However they also showed that he machine also shows "aura's" of innanimate objects like scissors.

The energy field around an individual is not much bigger then 5-20 centimetres. This field is all around the person, not just his hands or face but EVERYWHERE. It's like a bubble in which you stand. An aura does have different colours and "layers" depending where you look. You could be green at your feet and dark blue near your head for excample.

There are many techniques to learn how to see aura's. In the beginning you'll probably see more of an afterimage then actually seeing the energy field. This is because the energy field vibrates to fast for your eyes to pick it up at this time. The muscles in your eyes need to be trained in order to adjust, also your mind needs to be taught to look for a certain something. It's easier to see something in chaos (all that information we percieve constantly) when you know what you're looking for.

In short. Each individual takes in a lot of information from their surrounding. Sounds, images, feelings on the body but you don't notice all on a concious level. It is way to much to handle and you'd go insane. You need to train your mind what you want to filter out...adjust your filters so the speak.

Once you can do that you can see lots of cool stuff. What helped me was going into nature often and cleasening my chakra's. Plants and such have energy fields to and when walking in the dark through some woods helps. The bright energy is more easily to spot against a dark background. Also why people can more easily spot ghosts and such at night instead of during the day. What also helps is a small dose of weed. Don't get high, but it will take away certain blockages in your mind for a short while. It'll at least show you what you're supposed to see once you try it without aid.

Disclaimer: Certain drugs are not bad. Shamans, Druids and more used natural "herbs" with the same effects. Even Jesus did drugs.

This post has been edited by Sabazel: Jan 6 2006, 12:10 PM

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 6 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #5

Light of Enki
Group Icon

thanks a lot man... For the big aura i saw, i had different versions such as may be its from another being e.g an angel etc...
One day before while praying i even caught a shadow like thing on plain white wall in my peripheral vision and on looking a it directly i felt like lots of shivering etc...lol
well things like that are starting to happen when training the third eye to open.
Guess i have a lot more to learn...
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

post Mar 31 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Has anyone heard of this method of seeing an aura?
You stretch out your arms before you, and bend your wrists inwards so your palms are facing you with the fingertips almost touching each other about an inch apart.
Then, without focussing directly on anything in particular, you move your hands slowly up and down in opposite directions to each other against a blank background.
You should then see a kind of field moving between the fingers, usually pale against a dark background, and darker against a light background.
I don't know if this is useful for anything, but I found it interesting when I tried it.
Maybe it could help train the eyes for seeing auras, but I only got greys instead of colours.
Anyway, thought I'd post this, just for the record.
Steve.

+Quote Post

Aunt Clair
post Apr 3 2006, 04:17 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Jan 6 2006, 08:00 PM) *
hello, if from the aura you can know if someone is healthy or not, is there a type of color or frequency that can be used to detect AIDs for e.g?

I am radical in that I believe the aura cameras at psychic fairs are actually a pretty accurate idea of what the aura looks like at that moment . Auras change with moods , illness , emotions , people around us , environment and fatigue etc . I feel the camera reads the energy better than most clairvoyant sighted humans can . My mates and I in alchemical circle have tested this by drawing or reporting images of the sitter's aura and then comparing this to the view of the photo . They are remarkably similar . The aura extends much further than the camera shows though and human signt can become better than the camera. Many people see a retina image rather than an auric view ie If we stare at a red white and blue flag and then look at a same size white paper quickly the eyes will play a trick so that the flag becomes green black and orange . This is not "auric "sight at all.It is merely the opposite colour in each pair . I have read views on after image auric sight but I respectfully disagree that this is anything but a form of after image "stain" or retina impression .

red-green
white-black
blue-orange
yellow -violet
etc

Some people stare at the head of a sitter and then see a thin outline around the head and shoulders or on the hands . These are the clearest and easiest points to view the aura but the aura does extend around the entire body .It projects less on an ill human or an unaware human . The aura is wider and brighter on someone that is healthy or one who has a strong energy body ie a healer or a magician .

When we place a peraon in front of white card to see the aura, I feel we are hindering our clairvoyance and perhaps seeing the opposite colours . To really practice seeing the aura use dark backgrounds ie navy blue or black .Sit in a dimly lit room in a comfortable armchair in the power position ( limbs un crossed palms up bare feet touching floor ,knees spread . Deep Cleanse and Purge Prana , Raise Energy to Power Up , Close the physical eyes and take your attention to the brow centre looking through the third eye at the sitter . The sitter should be in front of a dark background because you want to see the lights . Think of a Christmas Tree . It is easier to see its beauty in a dark room than in bright sunlight .

You can practice viewing your own aura too . Just follow the above procedure and bring your hand up to your face and study it . Wait for the third eye to open and warm up . Do not get discouraged . Continued practice will allow you to see auric energy and this is a good build up to seeing spirit . Anyone can develop clairvoyance and once it begins it continues to get better over time .

As for sickness ;Olive Green , Yellow Gray ,Fuzzy Brown and Murky muddy colours in general expecially grays indicate emotional issues capable of manifesting disease. The left side of the body is to do with female friends and relatives . The right side is to do with male friends and relatives .And they can indicate present disease conditions too . So a muddy colour on the left side of a male could do with an ongoing emotional issue with wife or mother for example .

As for colours like red these are more individual in the impression as other posters on this thread have pointed out . For example Red is charisma , leadership and passion but it has negative characteristics too ie anger , rage , moodiness . Look to the nature and clarity of the colour to see whether it is a positive trait clear and bright or a negative murky and fuzzy trait .

There are many sites that have aura interpretations on them . I suggest googling a few . Learn to see the aura around the left shoulder to crown and down the right shoulder like a book . Then when you can see them well , learn to interpret them .

Objects like scissors btw that leave an impression do so because all objects touched by a human being hold the energy fingerprints for quite a while . Wedding Rings hold it for years . A carpet may only hold it a few hours . When you project in consciousness with remote vision it is possible to see such energy footprints and see them in colours which like a mood ring indicate the emotion of the walker .

--------------------
~*~Love , Light n Laughter, Aunt Clair ~*~

+Quote Post

post Apr 3 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks for your interesting post Aunt Claire.
I'll give this a go when I can find someone with similar interests to myself.
When I was 18 yars old, a friend of mine could see auras, and she said mine was a kind of golden yellow, but sometimes a mood would descend on me like a curtain being dropped over my head.
I couldfn't control it at all, and when she saw me in this state, she was a bit freaked out by it, and said it had turned a sickly dirty green.
The mood felt like a deep depression, a bit like the 'dark nights' I've gone on about elsewhere in this forum.
But then, It was probably more due to some hormonal adolescent type thing.
Nowadays they're less frequent, and when they do come, I try to ride them out as best I can, in the knowledge that it will pass.
I see them more as the shedding of an old skin, and the growing into a new one nowadays.
Cheers.
Steve.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse