Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Astral Travel, Chakras And Psychic Abil
Asguard
post Apr 21 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, I want to know if is it possible wake chakras and get some knowledge about psychic abilities in astral travel

A person told me that is easier open chakras in an astral travel..

Hope you can understand.

Bye all

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Asguard
post May 1 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Could anyone answer me?

+Quote Post

Acid09
post May 1 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #3

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

The question is too braod in my opinion. Can you narrow it down a bit? I mean I get the question you want to know how to learn how to open your chakras on the astral plains to gain new abilities that much is clear. Its just what specifically are you trying to accomplish? Are you just looking to work with your chakras? Or are you trying to gain a specific ability? If you're just trying to work with your chakras then the basic process is much the same on the astral plains as it is on the physical. If you're trying to gain a specific ability, gaining it through accessing chakras on the astral plains might not be the best answer.

Also in my opinion working with your chakras on the astral plains is not something you want to mess with until you have gain considerable skill with astral projection. Otherwise you would run the risk of throwing off the natural balance of your energy centers and cause some serious problems. Then working with your chakras on the physical plain would make it easier to do so on the astral. So I think you have two skills you should work on before attempting to work with chakras on the astral plains - 1. Get good at astral projection. Perffereably to the point where it almost comes naturally as a part of your own will and to the point where you are totally aware and have a high degree of self control.

Additionally on the physical plain, as part of meditation, learn to activate your chakras on an individual level, without trying to do it while astral projecting.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Asguard
post May 2 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Trying to gaine son psichyc abilities

The point is that I read that is possible and easier gain psichyc abilites in astral plain or higher (etheric or mental). Energy works better on these plains and you can get that abilities a little faster.

Also I know that you can obtain some information about magic systems and rituals to get that abillities. But im not sure at all.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post May 2 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

Much like the Siddhis of the Vedic system of thought, psychic abilities develop naturally in conjunction with your overall psychic growth and development - in other words, don't worry about developing psychic abilities, rather continue to practice AP. Over time they evolve naturally - slowly at first, of course, but later on with more consistency and force. There is no shortcut.

You might also try the Silva method, etc. - there are programs that have been around for decades promising to help the individual develop such psychic abilities.

Communication and travel on the Astral Plane relies on these abilities, which are already latent within you but are more easily accessed there. The more you practice, and eventually the more you project, those other senses will become more integrated into your 'waking' consciousness as the experience of astral projection becomes a part of your 'waking' consciousness.

Working with your chakras with the purpose of developing psychic abilities will not work, it will create imbalances. The imbalance comes from the energy of the intention you would be directing towards them - the desire for such abilities comes from a particular, one-sided place. Develop your chakras for the purpose of reaching a higher state of consciousness for it's own sake and to ultimately transcend life and death - not to gain power.

Examine the reasons you want these abilities. They will play an important role. I do suggest astral travel as one way to develop them, because you will be focused on the interesting experience before you, and it will keep you exploring and moving forward while you develop those abilities naturally. The challenge is to not wait for them while you practice. Just practice, enjoy the experience for what it is and how it affects your consciousness. If you check to see if you're telepathic or clairvoyant after every session, you'll be disappointed very fast and probably give up.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Asguard
post May 4 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks..

So, you mean that is better develop siddhis into the astral plain. Not with chakras becaous it creates imbalance? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post May 4 2008, 03:10 AM
Post #7

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Asguard @ May 4 2008, 03:01 AM) *
Thanks..

So, you mean that is better develop siddhis into the astral plain. Not with chakras becaous it creates imbalance? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

No, I'm saying that it's better to enjoy the ride, and the things you learn along the way, rather than going on the journey to learn psychic abilities in the first place.

Psychic abilities, or rather the realization and control over the psychic faculties, are a natural consequence of expanded consciousness, self-knowledge, and the exercise of those faculties. You cannot pick out one - for instance, clairvoyance - and say, "I am going to practice clairvoyance until I am a psychic." It doesn't work that way. You have to develop your potential naturally, not peicemeal. That approach will develop your intuition - over time - but will not grant you psychic powers. True psychic potential must develop naturally and as a consequence of the work of mastering your psychic body.

My advice, is to practice meditation and astral projection - if not a full course of magickal education and practice - and enjoy those experiences in and of themselves. Psychic abilities may or may not result. They often do, but only in their own time, and after you have done the work on yourself.

People born with such gifts - who, by the way, still have to hone and train them at some point - are a very different story, and there are a dozen theories as to why it happens, from biological views to spiritual ones. For those of us who have had to develop them from scratch, as it were, we all learn the lesson sooner or later that you cannot work on them directly, it simply doesn't pan out to anything more than a semi-accurate faith-based hunch system. Focus on other work, don't give psychic abilities any more thought. THe more you chase them, the farther away they become.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post May 5 2008, 01:43 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Good answer Vagrant Dreamer. I have to say that reading your contributions on various threads, you seem to know as much as I do about energy work, yet you are half my age. I have a hard time believing that someone in his early 20s a grasp of things that demonstrates that sort of experience. Did you have some good teachers, or did you learn it on your own? I have a certain amount of talent, have worked at it consistantly and have been lucky in finding several good teachers. The way I see it, you must have started practicing when you were about negative ten. lol.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse