Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Elemental Spirits, Personal experiences
wise sage
post Nov 13 2008, 04:22 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I have been reading up on elemental spirits on this forum and found a few good sources of information, I would now be interested in hearing peoples personal experiences/encounters and also if anyone has any ritual outlines that have been successful in calling any of the elementals. Please do tell!!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Star
post Nov 13 2008, 02:21 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(wise sage @ Nov 13 2008, 06:22 AM) *

I have been reading up on elemental spirits on this forum and found a few good sources of information, I would now be interested in hearing peoples personal experiences/encounters and also if anyone has any ritual outlines that have been successful in calling any of the elementals. Please do tell!!

When looking into the clouds you might percieve a zipping or fast movment in certain clouds, those are slyphs - and they are fun to chase if you know that minor form of projection "mental projection"

That was a short answer for a reason, I don't have further experience with elementals, only how elemental energy feels and how to recreate it for my own benefit and destruction and creation purposes. Although I would give you some ways besides the above to find them on your own. Natural elementals are around all the time in some form or other, they just don't poke out/stick out due to lack of power and sophistication. its best to feel with your other senses into the ground or into wood/fire/water...in nature. Just trust what you feel and keep it up until you've realized that you've been staring a suprised elemental in its "face" for 5 minutes..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse