Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Hello Friend.
Zane Lunarfang
post Feb 13 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I've delved into Wicca, Shamanism, and a few other paths.

I practice martial arts and yoga from time to time. I love physical exercise and labor.

I do not practice divination.

I started with ki(chi) and I have practiced a few kinesis'. I am not great at meditaion. A lot of what I do is based on my feelings and emotions, not strict training. I have replicated several different energy types from both ends of the spectrum off of just feeling the energy because I can not see it. I do not know what that would be called but if someone knows I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to learn more.

+===+

Favorite quote:Do I seek to gain knowledge for the wrong reasons? Do I seek power for selfish ones? Why do push myself? Why do I fight? Are my goals noble or greedy? Are my views good or evil? Am I ready for the answers I seek? Are the answers ready to be found? Will I become insane through wisdom? Will I become wise through insanity? What lies in wait for me? What hides in the corners of my mind? Who will I become? Who am I?-Unknown Chaote

I come to learn, to accept criticism or advice. I do not claim to know everything, nor do I expect everyone to have answers. I am not looking for dogmas or any set path. Nor shall I judge others by thiers.

I am Zane, I am 21, I am young but I have been through things that have aged me past that. I still have my flaws but I try not to let my youth be an excuse.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Feb 16 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Welcome to the SMF Zane

You will find discussion threads on a variety of subjects, but there are quite a few on energy work and meditation. The main thing is to practice. Many people give up too soon and say that they just aren't good at it. Generally this is more a lack of encouragement and giving up too easily. It is difficult to get started on your own in isolation, but with a little guidance and encouragement you begin to get noticeable results-- which act as encouragement and further motivation. Read what seems interesting and useful and ask questions when needed. Sometimes it may be a few days before someone gets back to you with a good answer, but that is because we may have busy lives.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse