nickols_k
post Feb 17 2007, 04:43 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Peace to you!

I've published the article:

http://my666.boom.ru/666_en.html

This material makes understanding of Revelation more clear and will help to be saved for many many people and will help to avoid terrible plagues for many other people!
You will not carry any responsibility for this link since this material was signed by me!
But availability of this material is important for now as never before!
Be bless!

Announce:

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20-22 years ago. Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!

BEAST. This creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail).
IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature who has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status!
MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.
SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.
666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! (i.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast).
FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.
NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature who was created by Creator.
NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST is number of people who will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 is number of people who will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast is number of people who will call themselves same as the beast.
HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!! Host can to mark up anybody by the seal of beast!
ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally.

(IMG:http://my666.boom.ru/666_saved.jpg)

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Mar 29 2007, 01:08 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 29)
DarK
post Feb 17 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Thanks for the link,

I suggest we go to the afterlife and find out for ourselves (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Good luck!

This post has been edited by NecroReaper: Feb 17 2007, 06:42 AM

+Quote Post

DarK
post Feb 17 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail). At the moment of writing of this material there were revelations that the beast already passed from afterlife world into this world.

Do you know how the mind fixes malleable shapes in the astral?

I saw Satan, he looked like Michael Jackson.

WORSHIP. Worship maybe respective one. It's the case when dear is worshiping to dear. And maybe slave worship. Bible teaches us how to perform right worshiping:

The creator needs not worship, he loves regardless, worship is foolish when you have love.

FORGIVENESS. Be forgiven by God-Father must be the main goal for every saved from lake of fire! If you want to be forgiven then never curse other people never require revenge to anybody.

Good luck!

Question: Are hippies and Wiccans possessed by the devil?

What about metal? Is it the devil's music?

I think I'll have to banish my pc! 44,000+ files of black, gothic, and death metal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil2.gif).

But really, at least have the self-respect to get 'welcomed' (by posting an 'I'm new here thread') before preaching anything, I promise you'll get more respect for your beliefs.

This post has been edited by NecroReaper: Feb 17 2007, 07:11 AM

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Feb 17 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #4

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

QUOTE(NecroReaper @ Feb 17 2007, 08:52 AM) *

that's priceless!

of course we all know that 666 is 'caesar' in greek and 'computer' in english (6's on alphabet), so the truth is the truth behind the truth

look not with the eyes but with the heart, so here we go

(this is xtian concepts, so must be in xtian terms for the most part)

BEAST. not-god, *i would say non-anu, but that;s just one of my crazy ideas, and also non-ani, which makes it really strange

IMAGE OF BEAST using the 666 translations above, the computer version of the not-god, or perhaps money bearing a sigil or the seal of the not-god

MARK OF BEAST. a tiny idol dog with a hatchet in his hand, with the eyes of gabriel and the voice of richard burton? (spot 1019 - dinky finds an amulet in his new school blazer), those who use the money will be stained by it? id chip? upc code? actual sigil or seal?

SEAL OF BEAST. seal of 666 - tyth*rion (now why did that old, old name just pop into my head? need to look that one up!)

FOREHEAD given, 'in the brain' - the forehead reserved for those with no right hand, then what of the left, could this be the old arabic custom of not using the left hand for anything else?

NAME OF THE BEAST. = 666 duh, given

NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST is number of people who will call themselves by name of the beast. - very good thinking!

HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!! Host can to mark up anybody by the seal of beast! - interesting concept, sort of like a possession as the xtians favor - infection?

ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally. - OUCH! 'up it sideways with a 2x4' kind of thing, or like a puppeteer's stick

i'm adding 'LAKE OF FIRE' as he seemed to miss that one- where the trash went, an entire valley turned into a continuously burning garbage pit (g'hnna) - the rejected of returned god (after the beast is destroyed, or is it?) are 'trash' and treated as such and disposed in the pit?

interesting ideas! i love and embrace new thoughts, but they must be analysed with all the senses and feelings and dissected with the brain, comparing them against both insight and previous concepts

i gotta go look up tyth*rion (could this be the typhonian beast?

e.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Feb 17 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(NecroReaper @ Feb 17 2007, 03:52 PM) *
BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail). At the moment of writing of this material there were revelations that the beast already passed from afterlife world into this world.
Do you know how the mind fixes malleable shapes in the astral?

WORSHIP. Worship maybe respective one. It's the case when dear is worshiping to dear. And maybe slave worship. Bible teaches us how to perform right worshiping:
The creator needs not worship, he loves regardless, worship is foolish when you have love.

This is false teaching!
Dis you read spelling of hateful in my article?

Spelling of hateful! Many disagree with this prophecy due wrong understanding of Bible! But, bible nowhere teaches us that God-Father loves us! Bible teaches: God is love and God is truth! When God-Father behaves Himself as God then He is love and He is truth! God-Father behaves Himself as God only with those who get know Him as God! In other cases He is omnipotent to behave Himself as demon as devil as any other creatures! Yes, God-Father hates us but does that not very heavily. Else you'll be not able to explain existence of lake of fire! Else you'll be not able to explain existence of hell! Else you'll be not able to explain all history of our planet since Adam's fall including plagues, wars and
ills! Else you'll be not able to explain Revelation of Saint John with 21 plagues for the Earth! God-Father loves world! World is our universe and Kingdom of Heaven and hell! But God-Father hates people! Saint Apostle John did write:
1 John 4:9"
"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation
for our sins."

It would be correctly to read this place as:
"In this was manifested the love of God toward world, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved world, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
Again, God-Father hates us simply because LOVE doesn't require any victims for sins!

FORGIVENESS. Be forgiven by God-Father must be the main goal for every saved from lake of fire! If you want to be forgiven then never curse other people never require revenge to anybody.

Good luck!
Question: Are hippies and Wiccans possessed by the devil?

Sorry! English is not my antive language and I'm not differ paggan and wiccan and heathen yet!

Be bless!

This post has been edited by nickols_k: Feb 17 2007, 09:13 AM

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Feb 17 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #6

Theurgist
Group Icon

QUOTE(nickols_k @ Feb 17 2007, 10:13 AM) *
This is false teaching!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have come in the spirit of sharing ideas and friendly discourse. You are free to say what you wish and explain your views just try and watch the preaching.

Example:
GOOD: "I disagree, this is what I believe..."
BAD: "Your wrong, because this is the only truth..."

--------------------

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Feb 17 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Feb 17 2007, 06:26 PM) *
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have come in the spirit of sharing ideas and friendly discourse. You are free to say what you wish and explain your views just try and watch the preaching.

Example:
GOOD: "I disagree, this is what I believe..."
BAD: "Your wrong, because this is the only truth..."

Oh, thanks for rules!

+Quote Post

Lucian
post Feb 20 2007, 12:39 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ave

Simply to complicate (and secretly aggitate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) the Beast spoken of in the Book of Revelations (or the Book of the Closing of the Aeon of Osiris or the Opening of the Aeon of Horus) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) the Beast was an the enemy in the old ways of dogmatic christianity in an era that has passed. Now, as christianity did to judaism, it is the heresy that is the salvation. The Beast is the embodiment of the Solar, the single image/embodiment of LIFE, all life, and evolution.

Gotta love how the world...you know...changes

Same things, different perspectives.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ad Scientiam

EDIT: Also, don't a single person dare say that the Book of Revelation refers to the real literal destruction of the world, because if that were true, then the world is already destroyed because the Meshiah has come and New Jerusalem, of course, has been formed. If you can't understand why the Jews won't convert, consider that point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

This post has been edited by Lucian: Feb 20 2007, 12:42 AM

--------------------
Procul Este Profani!

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Feb 20 2007, 02:45 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lucian @ Feb 20 2007, 09:39 AM) *
Ave

Simply to complicate (and secretly aggitate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) the Beast spoken of in the Book of Revelations (or the Book of the Closing of the Aeon of Osiris or the Opening of the Aeon of Horus) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) the Beast was an the enemy in the old ways of dogmatic christianity in an era that has passed. Now, as christianity did to judaism, it is the heresy that is the salvation. The Beast is the embodiment of the Solar, the single image/embodiment of LIFE, all life, and evolution.

beast is not dogma but beast is reality! Beast is real the same as you or me!
Gotta love how the world...you know...changes

Same things, different perspectives.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ad Scientiam

EDIT: Also, don't a single person dare say that the Book of Revelation refers to the real literal destruction of the world, because if that were true, then the world is already destroyed because the Meshiah has come and New Jerusalem, of course, has been formed. If you can't understand why the Jews won't convert, consider that point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

There is defintion for thse words - MARA!!! Maranatha is complex word which has the word MARA as its part! Believers are decoding MARANATHA as "The Lord is comming soon"!
Thus after comparing MARA ( means destruction, death ) with MARANATHA we may see that revelation describes second coming of Jesus in right way!

Be bless!

This post has been edited by nickols_k: Feb 20 2007, 02:47 AM

+Quote Post

Arcangle90
post Feb 20 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

Dude.. I'm a Christian and even I have to roll my eyes heavenward on this one and say "WTF?"

+Quote Post

DarK
post Feb 20 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

The fact is that you are a fundamentalist in disguise as a spiritualist. I mean feel free to share what you want but no need to come and preach in guise of something you're not. If you were true to your religion you wouldn't use a fallacious gild to privily preach your sorrows.

I read everything in the link you sent word-for-word, and everything about it was privily referring to a frivolous action to refute the spiritual side of Christianity, or any other spiritual belief.

And the 'Maratha' isn't exactly the revelation of the coming of Christ either, it's a complex word denoted to define the 'martial race(s)', or peoples that were thought to be naturally warlike and aggressive in battle. All in all, the Marathi is a very Indian based thing in itself, I don't see where you've presented facts about the Marathi as being anything in coherence with the Coming of Christ.

In other words, preachers like you use such words with your own little twist in order to befuddle the credulous-minded amongst us.

This post has been edited by NecroReaper: Feb 20 2007, 08:44 AM

+Quote Post

Imperial Arts
post Feb 20 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

The number 666 occurs suspiciously in the Old Testament as the number of gold talents given in tribute to King Solomon by the Pagan nations.

For the sake of trivia, one talent is about 50 pounds of gold, and assuming a gold value of $650 (as it is today), Solomon was getting around $338,000,000 in tribute.

This fortune represents the extent to which the Jews were indebted to Pagans for any material wealth and power. The Number of the Beast would then represent the influence of Pagan culture over the work of the "chosen people."

The Mark of the Beast (in Revelation) has the sole function of regulating commerce, as only those posessing it can buy or sell. Presumably everyone else has to forage. This reiterates the idea that the Mark and Number represents a monetary influence over Jewish/Christian culture, and I believe the number itself can be traced directly to the mythical tribute given Solomon.

How this figures in reality, especially modern reality, is anyone's guess. I think it's likely to be allegorical, or totally irrelevant, but maybe it will be of interest to consider the concept in its proper context.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Faustopheles
post Feb 20 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Revelations 3:18)

I always associate 666 as a solar number. It is the sum of the Solar Magic Square and it is associated with the obliquity of the ecliptic. "Obliquity of the ecliptic" is the angle at which the earth's orbit is inclined in relation to the sun, the ancients measured this as the angular separation between solstice and equinox. At the time of the Old Testament (and through much of the New Testament) this value was 23 2/3 degrees (today the value is closer to 23.5 degrees). 2/3 = .666 ... knowledge of this decimal permits for perfectly synchronizing lunar and solar cycles by properly identifying the exact day of solstice (nearly impossible to pinpoint without knowing the declination of the sun, +/- 23.666 deg.). Aside from any hermetic interpretation of reconciliation of dualities, the luni-solar calendar was the system of calendrics used by the Hebrews and througout much of the ancient world. Knowledge of this decimal was indeed Wisdom, and a source of Power for those who knew how to wield it...Central Time= Central Power!

... and, taking this one step further, 2x3=6= Emanation of Tiphareth, which is normally associated with the Heart and Sun. Of course Heart is to Us ( microcosm) what Sun is to the our Galaxy (macrocosm).

As a side note, the bible also refers to this as the "number of man". Pythagorean numerology states that 6 is the number of man since it is the first 'complete' number. As blasphemous as I may sound, this actually links 666 to Jesus Christ, the Sun of God (hehe). Jesus as "perfect man" is 666 (i.e. thrice great) that is reduced to 9 (6+6+6= 18=9), which is the number of initiation.

Anyway, Imperial you make a very interesting observation regarding the monetary value of the number. In fact, this is complimentary to my thoughts since Gold = Sun.

Just some ramblings for you all to ponder.

This post has been edited by Faustopheles: Feb 20 2007, 10:03 PM

+Quote Post

Little Blue Man
post Feb 21 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #14

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi all
I haven't seen anyone mention carbon in this discussion, so its about time it gets thrown in.
*Ahem* carbon is the only element with 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. Funny how the basis for all organic life ties so closely to this auspicious number.

Here's my crackpot theory for the day. This flesh we wear day in and day out... that's the mark of the beast. I like to think of myself as a highly energized being of light piloting his monkey suit through this crazy mixed up world. Deal with the devil? Already did it... where do you think I got this hot-blooded, self-regenerating body of mine. All I had to do was promise to leave this place better than I found it.

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Feb 21 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

I heard that theory before. True carbon is the building block of all organic life on earth. I find it ridiculous that all stories about extraterrestrials the ET's are silicon based organisms. Obviously they get the idea because silicon is the only other element that can form 4 bonds like carbon (although much weaker bonds than carbon) and could possibly be a building block for other life forms What the hell makes them think that entities that have possibly traveled from different universes would be composed of the same elements we find here on earth and other planets around us. Maybe there are elements out there that dont even consist of protons and neutrons but are made of something else.

+Quote Post

clips
post Feb 22 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

Actually if you write 666 in roman numbers you get DCLXVI. History tells us about a roman emperor who persecuted Christians and his name was Docletianus or Docletian. As you may or may not know Christians in those days used symbolse like the fish to represent their beliefs and such. The "slogan" of Docletianus' campaign was "Docletianus Lex Vici" or Docletianus Law will be Victorious. When Christians knew that the roman army was near they wrote "DCLXVI" in walls and wherever they could, kinda like a warning sign. The meaning of the "number" was really supposed to be "DoCletianus LeX VIci" hence 666. I guess the number just stuck on to John when he wrote the book of revelations and got popularized by the same book. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/diablo.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

--------------------
- God is the same, name him what you will.

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Feb 25 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Arcangle90 @ Feb 20 2007, 05:04 PM) *
Dude.. I'm a Christian and even I have to roll my eyes heavenward on this one and say "WTF?"

WYSIWYG! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Wezzard
post Mar 29 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

There's also this: Solomon
Called the three-in-one viz. Sol-Om-On
Sol=6. (The Sun of course)
Om=6. (Sanskrit Solar-sound of creation)
On=6. (Egyptian equivilent supra.)

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Mar 30 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #19

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wezzard @ Mar 29 2007, 09:00 PM) *
There's also this: Solomon
Called the three-in-one viz. Sol-Om-On
Sol=6. (The Sun of course)
Om=6. (Sanskrit Solar-sound of creation)
On=6. (Egyptian equivilent supra.)

Please understand that Revelation of Saint Apostle John is far from numerology.

Blessed be!

+Quote Post

Wezzard
post Mar 30 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

On what grounds would to you state this ?
I am given to understand the Bible as a cacophony of confusions due to being delivered based on numerology.
Saint John was always working with sevens ie..42 months (3 1/2) etc.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Mar 31 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #21

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

QUOTE(nickols_k @ Mar 30 2007, 02:45 AM) *
Please understand that Revelation of Saint Apostle John is far from numerology.

Blessed be!

from my grounding in enochian (ages ago) which of course was not all-encompassing, but i did have to translate the 3 parts by hand (ouch!), I thought it was based on astrology - one source, 4 elemental beasts, 12 signs with 2 eyes each (one looking forward, one looking back), and so on. and the seven seals on the little book are the 'unhooking' of the tables/tablets and the chaos that ensues as they are undone

es

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Apr 3 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #22

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wezzard @ Mar 30 2007, 11:08 PM) *
On what grounds would to you state this ?
I am given to understand the Bible as a cacophony of confusions due to being delivered based on numerology.
Saint John was always working with sevens ie..42 months (3 1/2) etc.

Modern bible was wrongly translated on all languages! Thus it would be better to receive personal prophecies instead of reading today's bible.

Blessed be!

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Apr 8 2007, 06:29 AM
Post #23

Neophyte
Group Icon

Good Easter for all christains!

Be blessed!

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post May 14 2007, 01:09 AM
Post #24

Neophyte
Group Icon

Would it be possible to make subj about 666 sticky(important)? Simply because the article contains the prophecy of God-Father!

Blessed be!

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post May 14 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #25

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(nickols_k @ May 14 2007, 03:09 AM) *
Would it be possible to make subj about 666 sticky(important)? Simply because the article contains the prophecy of God-Father!

Blessed be!

Um, no. It's not as important to everyone as it seems to be to you. It's just a bit of sophistry and mythology that you happen to think is very serious. Now if everyone on the forum was on board, and wanted to know more, and was going crazy with the revelations you delivered upon them, that would be different.

No one likes a self-proclaimed prophet. I'm incline to lock this topic, but it's been around this long and none of the other mods nor the admins have done so. I suppose we give all philosophy equal standing.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

The Tower
post May 24 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

This guy is spamming Occult airwaves.

http://www.ghostplace.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31522

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

This post has been edited by Gates: May 24 2007, 02:11 AM

+Quote Post

nineofzero
post Jun 1 2007, 01:44 AM
Post #27

Initiate
Group Icon

Now we have all seen The Omen, SO we should be well aware of Whom the beast is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

On a more serious note I read from a source not to long ago about the Beat of the Bible being none other than the Pope himself. Something along the lines of him making all the christians whorsip on SUNday instead of SATday. Therefore every "Christian" would go to hell for knowingly violating gods law of keeping the sabbath. The sabbath being saturday. I think it may have been an LDS booklet. Entitled National Sunday Law. I read too much. Later

--------------------
TRAVEL LIGHT
KIA ANNA KANPA
KIA ANNU KANPA

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Jun 4 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #28

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gates @ May 24 2007, 11:08 AM) *

I'm populating my article!

This post has been edited by nickols_k: Jun 4 2007, 09:29 AM

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Jun 5 2007, 07:22 AM
Post #29

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

(IMG:http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p130/thexenomancer/lolwut.jpg)

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

nickols_k
post Jun 19 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #30

Neophyte
Group Icon

The prophecy about neutrino:

The neutrino is a vector of promotion in the Universe. The neutrino is the azimuth of the Creator. It is the source of matter and the kernel of the Universe. The neutrino is the basis for creation. It defines creation and form for all other matter. It defines creation of new forms of matter as a primary base. The neutrino is energy, inseparably connected with information. Thus, people perceive information as images (visual, olfactory, emotions, and impressions) feel the influence of Creator. Man is a creature with three centers. The spinal cord is the center for the receiving of the energy of the neutrino.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse