Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Cumulative Post, What is one ?
WayOfPeace
post May 30 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I think the subject says it all; but what is a cumulative post ? Apparently, I need 30 of them to access some forums...

Thanks.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 5)
mystick
post May 30 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #2

Light of Enki
Group Icon

the definition of Cummulative,you got it friend... Actually after 30 posts you get to go to the spells section etc.. which remains locked/invisible to those with < than 30 posts...

Actually as with magick, dedicate its share of patience and work to this forum and you will feel more at home when you see your status change from initiate to neophyte.. :-)

God BLess

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

WayOfPeace
post May 31 2006, 03:59 AM
Post #3

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Thanks very much; I appreciate the time you have spent explaining this to me.

+Quote Post

WayOfPeace
post May 31 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #4

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ May 30 2006, 12:49 PM) *
the definition of Cummulative,you got it friend... Actually after 30 posts you get to go to the spells section etc.. which remains locked/invisible to those with < than 30 posts...

Actually as with magick, dedicate its share of patience and work to this forum and you will feel more at home when you see your status change from initiate to neophyte.. :-)

God BLess

mystick:

However, having re-read what you said, and making some general posts in other topics (like Coffee Room for example) my Cumulative posts have not gone up; it is still 1. My total posts however is 9.

So what is the difference here ?

Thanks again.

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jun 1 2006, 06:35 AM
Post #5

Light of Enki
Group Icon

mystick:

However, having re-read what you said, and making some general posts in other topics (like Coffee Room for example) my Cumulative posts have not gone up; it is still 1. My total posts however is 9.

So what is the difference here ?

Thanks again.

Hi friend.. the total posts for you as for now shows:
Most active in Lifestyle and Entertainment
( 9 posts / 75% of this member's active posts )

9 posts is the total in the Lifestyle and Entertainment section..

Well sometimes it happens that the cummulative number of posts do not increase in certain conditions but i have not got the reason till now. I do find it strange why your numbe of post is still 1 though.... should have been more than 1 atleast even if not 9..
there is a zone over here that allows you to contact the moderators or the administrators for assistance...
Do go to that section and PM (pesonal/private message) any one of them for further assistance.

The link is http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?act...ts&CODE=leaders but you can go there from the main page also and click on "the management"

Hope you get your answers soon
Mystick

P.s look for my case, before adding this reply my total was 101.. but when i replied to this topic, not started by me, for a second time my number of posts remained 101.. but here i can understand that there is some kind of rule or a sort of regulation... I did not find anything in the help or Guides section..
The mods will help you better with that

This post has been edited by mystick: Jun 1 2006, 06:39 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

WayOfPeace
post Jun 3 2006, 04:38 AM
Post #6

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Solution made by Kinjo; linked to at http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=1619

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse