Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Jinn/genie Syamthuunin, METHOD OF EVOCATION!
MOW
post Jul 21 2006, 05:13 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Good Day All.
I want to share one Spell/Ritual for Conjuring Genie/Jinn SYAMTHUUNIN (As I Know it Spells like SharmTuunin)
This Ritual is from Indonesian Tradition of Magick and I want to hear your opinions about this method and what do you think.
Thanks.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Here's The Method:
SYAMTHUUNIN is a tall,dark-skinned Jinn.He is able to help the Conjuror in the fields of Love,Romance and Attraction;He is able to silence annoying individuals,foil the evil plots of wicked people,and exorcise a person or a place of mischievous Spirits.

Before retiring to bed,recite the Mantra below for as many times as possible.This Conjuration is to be repeated for 20 days.On the 20th day,Call Out "SYAMTHUUNIN." He will come forthwith.Tell him your need.Also request him to give you the ring on his finger and to come whenever you call him.

The Mantra:
"Thasytamiitsa min watbuunin ashiimin"

I know also other Indonesion Magick Rituals and in neither of them is Magick Circle Needed during Evocations....

Also,If anyone had worked with Indonesian Rituals,It would be interesting to hear from them anything.
Thanks

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 29)
UnKnown1
post Jul 21 2006, 05:23 AM
Post #2

Smasher666
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif)

Very nice!

Peace.

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Feb 14 2007, 08:19 PM

+Quote Post

MOW
post Jul 21 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

NO Problem:)

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Jul 21 2006, 07:02 AM
Post #4

Gone
Group Icon

Nice. I always like reading of new spirits, and outside the box ways of calling them...Like an 10 year old kid at a pokemon card shopping spree...lmao...You get the point. Thanks.

.::Sempre bene::..::Chris::.
-Fiat Lux

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jul 21 2006, 07:51 AM
Post #5

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Thats real kool what you got here. :-)

Thanks friend. I will try this.

You got Djinns rituals helping in matter of money too.. hihi.

BTW do you know someone who has been successful with djinn?

regards

Mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

MOW
post Jul 21 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Jul 21 2006, 08:51 AM) *
Thats real kool what you got here. :-)

Thanks friend. I will try this.

You got Djinns rituals helping in matter of money too.. hihi.

BTW do you know someone who has been successful with djinn?

regards

Mystick

No Problem:)
Yes I know a lot of Rituals with Genie/Jinns and People also(Most of Them are from East or East-South Countries)who have Contacted them and Had some expirienses.
I think this Jinn will srve also in Financial Casess,But If you are interested I can Tell Another Method:) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Here it is:
Evoking a Jinn Servant
There are Jinns,Who are Servants By Professions.They Serve the Higer Class Jinn--and also Human Adepts.
This simply rite below Evokes a Jin to your Precense That will Help to fulfill your needs--even serving you food and drinks on a platter!
This ritual should be preceded by 3 days of fasting,from Dawn to Dusk.No meat or animal Products are to be consumed during the 3 day fasting period.
During the fasting Period,after 5 obligatory Prayers(For Muslims) recite the Following for 1500x(Wow!):
"HAILUUSIN" Spells as Haa--Ill---ooo---Shiiin
Benzoin Incence from the East should Be Burned During this recitations.
On the third and Last day,an attractive Jinn Familiar Spirit Would Appear.He or She would Declare their Readiness to serve your needs.
This Ritual should be done at night in quiet Secluded place in the woods or forest 'nearth nature's' Canopy,with no one around.You may use your room,but make sure,that you are not disturbd in any way.The room should be in complete Darkness.Do not allow any ligt to pentrate the room.Jinns as a rule,dislike bright Places.
The Evocation Ceremony should be preceded by a cleansing,a holy wash,or preferably a ritula shower.Wear Clean Clothing for the Magickal Ritual--wear a robe or protective vest,if you have one.
That's it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jul 21 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #7

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hey thats real nice of you.

Thank you friend. :-)

I like people who share stuff like that. Blessed be.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

Regards

Mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

MOW
post Jul 21 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Jul 21 2006, 10:51 AM) *
Hey thats real nice of you.

Thank you friend. :-)

I like people who share stuff like that. Blessed be.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

Regards

Mystick

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No Problem My Friend!

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jul 21 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #9

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Does this Hailuusin is one of the 'khodam" (servitors) of the Quran? since many islamic magick relies on these djinnies.
btw, the word and prounounciation hailuusin resembles halusinasi (hallucination)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

MOW
post Jul 21 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(+ Kinjo - @ Jul 21 2006, 03:03 PM) *
Does this Hailuusin is one of the 'khodam" (servitors) of the Quran? since many islamic magick relies on these djinnies.
btw, the word and prounounciation hailuusin resembles halusinasi (hallucination)

Good Night:)
Well,It is Method of Evoking Jinn Servant and it is Islamic Method,So Logically,He is Servitor of Quran.
About Hallucination,good note (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Mr Hasan
post Aug 3 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #11

Initiate
Group Icon

hi brothers and sisters the above cunjuration rituals should NOT be atempted without some kind of guidance/permission or under the direct supervision(recommended) of a true spirtual master. Jinns, Ruhaans, Hamzaad, Moakkil are forces not to be tampered with as they will try there best to remain away from servitude and in alot of cases these types of rituals can lead to a mental unbalance or worser death. I have over 30 years experiance in this field and have witnessed alot pain and sufferring its not easy to make contact with these beings to think you could make direct contact with a Jinn by reciteing afew verses or mantras over afew days is ludacaris.

Not to deter the hardcore spiritualists who want to learn the truth and make direct contact with the spiritual world there IS light at the end of the tunnel. In a way I was lucky due to the fact my family generally have been practising these types of rituals for over 300 years and the way was made easier for me. At this point I have direct contact with 1 Moakkil 3 Jinn and 7 Ruhaans and I can say without doubt that these beings exist 100%, thou you may think differently due to your repeated failed attempts of conjurations/evocations/invocations etc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif).

This post has been edited by Mr Hasan: Aug 3 2006, 09:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eroscupidonamor
post Aug 10 2006, 05:11 AM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

Mr. Hasan , do not regard my asking as desrespectfull... but just dening does not teaches us anything...so,please, share with us some of the practices,or at least the steps on your jurney of islamic magic...seems that this road hides a lot of power,wisdom,and danger...So , I'm sure that Allah-praise his name, will reward you if you share your understanding of the path with us...
at least, i think so...

--------------------
Exorcizo igitur te creatura!

+Quote Post

MOW
post Sep 5 2006, 04:48 AM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Mr Hasan
It will be great to tell in details about your expirience with this beings.
I think a lot of people are interested in this forum in Genies and in Muslim Tradition of Magick Generally.
My Opinion is,that there's nothing dangerous in such prctices(With Syamthuunin especially and with other Jinn servant).
Please Share your method contacting Jinns,it would be interesting! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Thanks!

+Quote Post

MOW
post Sep 5 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello Again Everyone.
Before Mr Hasan will tell us his story,I want to share with one more Jinn Conjuration.
Here it is;)
(IMG:http://dl36cg.rapidshare.de/files/32046105/3050938763/Jinn-Maimun.JPG)http://dl36cg.rapidshare.de/files/32046105/3050938763/Jinn-Maimun.JPG

P.S:BTW,I want to ask practicing People,What do you think,Can we make Contact with this Beings,With Methods of Goetia?
Circle,Magick Mirror e.t.c?
Or may be with some other methods?

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Mar 6 2007, 07:31 PM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 5 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #15

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(MOW @ Sep 5 2006, 11:12 AM) *
Hello Again Everyone.
Before Mr Hasan will tell us his story,I want to share with one more Jinn Conjuration.
Here it is;)
(IMG:http://dl36cg.rapidshare.de/files/32046105/3050938763/Jinn-Maimun.JPG)http://dl36cg.rapidshare.de/files/32046105/3050938763/Jinn-Maimun.JPG

P.S:BTW,I want to ask practicing People,What do you think,Can we make Contact with this Beings,With Methods of Goetia?
Circle,Magick Mirror e.t.c?
Or may be with some other methods?

Thanks!

Which of the 5 Jinn class would this spirit fall into?

+Quote Post

MOW
post Sep 5 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

May beThis Jinn is from Class of Servants and is Roohani or Good Genie...

+Quote Post

dennis12
post Nov 2 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #17

Initiate
Group Icon

I've tried a female jinni invocation which was succesful.but i'm not sure about this indotalisman ebook syamthunnin jinn. I invoked her by the spell some tantrik gave me .She helped me in many things in the begining around 2-3 weeks.

+Quote Post

Mr Hasan
post Dec 12 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #18

Initiate
Group Icon

HI all its been a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) sorry for not responding on the forums and to the pm's I just got back to the U.K from my travels(to africa). How am I able to get assistance from spiritual beings? well the method I made contact with jinn is simple, my teacher in this case my father just transferred his servant jinns to me. The process of transference took some days and invloved a short evocation i.e every night I had to recite certain versus from the Quran and on the last day just as I completed my recitation I saw a flash of bright white light and there infront of me a Jinn stood in human form. After that day all such spiritual tasks became easy and also I gained huge benefits on the spirtual side of which one was to see and talk with my Qareen. BUT WAIT one mintue all this success I gained after alot of hardship of which I shall mention some things, abstaining from any sexual conduct i.e controlling the carnal self, avoid mixing with the rest of society(humans) for this task I stayed many days+nights in deserts and forests, fasting for many days at a time these are just afew things.. All such task are required to strengthen ones mind and will power and also to achieve a special state of mind in which the 3rd eye becomes functional. Ones you have acomplished this and then make invocation or evocation you will have success.

Secret Knowlegde? maybe you know this or maybe you dont but these are afew thing I have learnt from the Jinns.

Spiritual being and their Hierachy.

Amongst the purest and therfore the highest are ANGELS, according to believing Jinn they are number one the most powerfull. After Angels next in chain of power and knowlegde are Moakkils these are being created from light similar to the Angels accept have free will just like man and jinn. Moakkils must obey cosmic law and for this reason much of there abilities are bounded/limitied thou on occassion they have been known to supersede these laws and exercise there powers, they are friendly by nature and have helped in the evolution of man. Alot of modern day techonolgy and the advancement in medicine can be attributed to them. After Moakkil you have the different classes of Jinn and rohaans. From the Jinn the strongest and the most wise are Ifrit these are commonly the King of Jinns, althou some say Marids are the strongest class of Jinn infact they are one and the same. The term Marid is used to refer to very very Old Ifrit which are many thousands of years in age currently there are 4 Marids on Earth. The other class of Jnin and the sub classes are not worth mentioning. Ruhaans are an off shoot from Jinns intially at the emergance of man the first Jinns where spilt into two groups some wanting to couse man harm and other who were more tolerant and accepted man the later in some cases became very close to man and begot now this line of hybrid human+jinn are ruhaans.

Now to further this let me exlain what all this means when we refer to power strenght of these beings. In comparison to Humans Jinns and moakkils are physically much stronger, can move much faster and live much longer. To comprehend this my Jinns expain it like this, a normal servent Jinn/Jann has the physical strenght of 4 Men(combined strenght) and a Ifrit has the strenght equall to 700 Men. Generally speaking the older these being become the stronger they are. One Moakkil is superior to the combined strenght and abilities of 1000 Jinn. In my experience I dont know the exact speed but these beings can move really fast Once my farther required a certain book and sent his Jinn to Indonesia to retrieve it within acouple of mins the Jinn had left our home in Senegal and travelled to Indonesia then back again with the book.

More l8tr on bye for now.

This post has been edited by Mr Hasan: Dec 12 2006, 11:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

VEE28SG
post Mar 6 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #19

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi,

You said
"I know also other Indonesion Magick Rituals and in neither of them is Magick Circle Needed
during Evocations..."

Could you tell me what they are and what is required? I wouold appreciate any help/advise you can provide.
Many thanks.

VEE28SG

+Quote Post

VEE28SG
post Mar 6 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #20

Initiate
Group Icon

I know also other Indonesion Magick Rituals and in neither of them is Magick Circle Needed during Evocations....

Dear MOW,

I read your article on the above and found it very interesting. Could you advise what your
[i][other Indonesian Magick rituals are? So long as there are no sacrifices, blood-letting or
graveyard earth etc, please let me know. If possible, please reply me direct to my email? I
look forward to reading what you have to say with earnest. Thank you very very much.

VEE28SG

+Quote Post

AstralWings
post Jun 18 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #21

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Has anyone had success with evoking the djinn as described above?

+Quote Post

escucharla
post Jul 18 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #22

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I am having trouble connecting, bonding, communicating, and seeing the 2 genies I bought on eBay. One of the genies is male and the other is female. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is it possible to see genies in human form? I've performed the rituals to summon these 2 genies, but have not made much of a connection. What could I have done wrong? I tried communicating by candle. When communicating with the first male genie (this is before I summoned the female genie), the flame would spike (not very high though). These two genies are supposed to be from the Marid class. Has anyone bought already-conjured genies from eBay? Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jul 18 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #23

Theurgist
Group Icon

QUOTE(escucharla @ Jul 18 2007, 01:21 PM) *
the 2 genies I bought on eBay.

That might your problem...

--------------------

+Quote Post

escucharla
post Jul 18 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #24

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Jul 18 2007, 01:08 PM) *
That might your problem...

What do you mean? Is it because the 2 genies might not get along...or is it because I bought the genie vessels from eBay. I've contacted many of the people who have bought genies and paranormal items from these 2 sellers, and they have been able to make contact with their genies. Have you bonded with/seen a genie?

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Slayden
post Jul 20 2007, 02:00 AM
Post #25

Zelator
Group Icon

That's just so... vulgar.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jul 20 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #26

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(escucharla @ Jul 19 2007, 03:13 AM) *
What do you mean? Is it because the 2 genies might not get along...or is it because I bought the genie vessels from eBay. I've contacted many of the people who have bought genies and paranormal items from these 2 sellers, and they have been able to make contact with their genies. Have you bonded with/seen a genie?

Thanks!
Nero was suggesting that the fact you bought it from eBay than it may be fraud. Remember that magick is closely associated with delusion. For a start, you WANT to believe that the genie you bought is real. There is a possibility that any "contact" that you thought you had with any entity may be projected from your own subconscious and of your own make-believe. Only with training and experience you will be able to tell what's real, and which is delusion.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Sagdili Urbara
post Aug 20 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #27

Neophyte
Group Icon

Not to be rude or anything but are you serious? How much did you pay for it, and how old are you?

Most of that stuff that you see on the internet is fraud. As Kinjo said occult, and fraud are closely associated, and you have to weed out that real, and the fake. When someone starts out though your likely to get tricked, and ripped off. It has happened to me when I was younger, and it's nothing new. Now you can do two things. Either continue working with the "Jinns" that you have and try to project a subconscience force, or look elsewhere.

--------------------
"Sin deep my wicked angel, my queen of snow..."

In memory of the pagan ways.

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Oct 22 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #28

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(escucharla @ Jul 18 2007, 01:21 PM) *
I am having trouble connecting, bonding, communicating, and seeing the 2 genies I bought on eBay. One of the genies is male and the other is female. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is it possible to see genies in human form? I've performed the rituals to summon these 2 genies, but have not made much of a connection. What could I have done wrong? I tried communicating by candle. When communicating with the first male genie (this is before I summoned the female genie), the flame would spike (not very high though). These two genies are supposed to be from the Marid class. Has anyone bought already-conjured genies from eBay? Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

were they a pair of breeders?
I heard they were giving Harpies away for free!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Oct 22 2007, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Oct 23 2007, 03:16 AM
Post #29

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(escucharla @ Jul 18 2007, 04:13 PM) *

Thanks!

Greetings, sorry about the jokes, I JUST couldn't resist! LOL I found the site on e-bay and Ms., if you scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page, past all the double and triple listed "happy customers" tesitimonys, it says; " these are intended for entertainment purposes only,and you must be 18 yrs to purchase" A very elaborate web page, with beautiful pictures using an amalgamation of corillian photograpy& X-rays. As for the "ectoplasm" if you look closer you can see the tubes coming up next to the bottle. here's the URL if anyone else wants to see this. It's a real nice fantasy trip though. They claim their from Tintangle castle and Myrlin's Cave, blessed, charged and spelled by a Druidic Coven. I personally believe a Fae or Djinn for that matter would not be too happy being captured, Bottled and removed from their place of origin. I was bolled over with howling Laughter when I read this. No ofense intended.
Love Peace and Light be with you all

<http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-PENDANT-BOTTLE-SPELLED-GENIE-FAIRY-WISHES-ESP_>

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Oct 23 2007, 03:24 AM

+Quote Post

shahnawaz
post Oct 29 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #30

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mr Hasan @ Dec 13 2006, 12:24 AM) *
HI all its been a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) sorry for not responding on the forums and to the pm's I just got back to the U.K from my travels(to africa). How am I able to get assistance from spiritual beings? well the method I made contact with jinn is simple, my teacher in this case my father just transferred his servant jinns to me. The process of transference took some days and invloved a short evocation i.e every night I had to recite certain versus from the Quran and on the last day just as I completed my recitation I saw a flash of bright white light and there infront of me a Jinn stood in human form. After that day all such spiritual tasks became easy and also I gained huge benefits on the spirtual side of which one was to see and talk with my Qareen. BUT WAIT one mintue all this success I gained after alot of hardship of which I shall mention some things, abstaining from any sexual conduct i.e controlling the carnal self, avoid mixing with the rest of society(humans) for this task I stayed many days+nights in deserts and forests, fasting for many days at a time these are just afew things.. All such task are required to strengthen ones mind and will power and also to achieve a special state of mind in which the 3rd eye becomes functional. Ones you have acomplished this and then make invocation or evocation you will have success.

Secret Knowlegde? maybe you know this or maybe you dont but these are afew thing I have learnt from the Jinns.

Spiritual being and their Hierachy.

Amongst the purest and therfore the highest are ANGELS, according to believing Jinn they are number one the most powerfull. After Angels next in chain of power and knowlegde are Moakkils these are being created from light similar to the Angels accept have free will just like man and jinn. Moakkils must obey cosmic law and for this reason much of there abilities are bounded/limitied thou on occassion they have been known to supersede these laws and exercise there powers, they are friendly by nature and have helped in the evolution of man. Alot of modern day techonolgy and the advancement in medicine can be attributed to them. After Moakkil you have the different classes of Jinn and rohaans. From the Jinn the strongest and the most wise are Ifrit these are commonly the King of Jinns, althou some say Marids are the strongest class of Jinn infact they are one and the same. The term Marid is used to refer to very very Old Ifrit which are many thousands of years in age currently there are 4 Marids on Earth. The other class of Jnin and the sub classes are not worth mentioning. Ruhaans are an off shoot from Jinns intially at the emergance of man the first Jinns where spilt into two groups some wanting to couse man harm and other who were more tolerant and accepted man the later in some cases became very close to man and begot now this line of hybrid human+jinn are ruhaans.
Now to further this let me exlain what all this means when we refer to power strenght of these beings. In comparison to Humans Jinns and moakkils are physically much stronger, can move much faster and live much longer. To comprehend this my Jinns expain it like this, a normal servent Jinn/Jann has the physical strenght of 4 Men(combined strenght) and a Ifrit has the strenght equall to 700 Men. Generally speaking the older these being become the stronger they are. One Moakkil is superior to the combined strenght and abilities of 1000 Jinn. In my experience I dont know the exact speed but these beings can move really fast Once my farther required a certain book and sent his Jinn to Indonesia to retrieve it within acouple of mins the Jinn had left our home in Senegal and travelled to Indonesia then back again with the book.

More l8tr on bye for now.

As salam alaykum all Muslim Brothers and Sisters.... Ya Siddi Mr Hassan thanks for the great info that u provide and i totally agree with you . I Am interested in learning about the COnjuring Jinnats InshAllah . Alhamdulilah I have tryed to Conjure Muakils alhamdulilah i did come near but i could not make them come full Appear in presence .. i did have dreams about the Muakils ... What i want to know is that what i had lacked and also i need guidance from u ... i tryed to contact u through yur Uk and other number s but they were invalid .. i hope u will reply me .... i am a lover of Sheikh Abdul Qadir gillani and also his mureed ..
I would like to know yur contact number inshAllah i would love to be guided by u

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse