In The Wild, vid clip
al_zaine
post Jan 12 2009, 06:00 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

This video may disturb some.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8JF6q67NQk4

A lioness is ganged up on by some hyenas and the go to town on her. Its really bugging me, I just feel like its wrong.
I want to know what others think about this. This is nature, this is reality and yet i'm suprised as to why i'm feeling disgust.
This to me is not an example of survival of the fittest, its pathetic and cowardly and the weak are those hyena for taking advantage of something vulnerable.
Is this life?

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jan 12 2009, 06:00 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
loki
post Jan 12 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(al_zaine @ Jan 12 2009, 07:00 PM) *

This video may disturb some.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8JF6q67NQk4

A lioness is ganged up on by some hyenas and the go to town on her. Its really bugging me, I just feel like its wrong.
I want to know what others think about this. This is nature, this is reality and yet i'm suprised as to why i'm feeling disgust.
This to me is not an example of survival of the fittest, its pathetic and cowardly and the weak are those hyena for taking advantage of something vulnerable.
Is this life?

Its the eternal struggle between lions and hyenas. Lions reciprocate in kind given the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHDeNjwntKM

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Jan 12 2009, 06:30 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

I watched the video and it is just as ruthless. I am aware that the lions do it back, its the way of the bush. Thats my problem, why is it that way? Can't we all just get along!
Atleast in this one they're all physically mobile and showed genuine strength over what can only be seen as an unfortunate moment for the hyena. He was obviosly trying to sneak up on the lions but made the slightest noise and was nabbed, its all pretty pathetic still. If animals can feel hatred for eachother why can't they make the conscious decision for a truce (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)
Or maybe man should intercept and truly stand above nature. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jan 12 2009, 06:40 PM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse