Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Summoning Newbie
Hermetic
post Apr 27 2005, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello, I didn't post this topic to learn how or anything. Im not nearly ready to summoning a Spirit yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) , but I feel like I should learn somehow before actually evoking a spirit.

I was talking to my Guide, and he suggested I do the summoning ritual format, but instead I would call on my Guide into the black mirror and so on. Even though I can call on him whenever , it will be good for practicing he said.

Im not going to preform this just yet, because I still need to get my basic rituals perfected (IMG:style_emoticons/default/groan.gif) lol, but I feel once im done I can start practicing.

Then once I am succesful with my Guide, and can try Archangels and then an elemental and so on. I know i can talk to archangels without the summoning format and all, but it will be just for practice.

1) for the triangle to call forth spirits in, can it be made out of Paper?

2) My Circle, I can't make it out of real material because I am on carpet. I can make it out of energy right, and write Names of God and Power around it and so on?

3) Do you think this is a good idea

I won't be doing this until a while. Its just something for the future I can look back at and remember to do.

Thanks for reading this

Hermetic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

--------------------
user posted image

" Quod superius est sicut quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius- That which is above is like that which is below and that which is below is like that which is above, to achieve the wonders of the One thing[COLOR=red].~Hermes Trismegistos

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 4)
lordcupid
post Apr 28 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

You can use masking-tape to construct the Triangle and the Circle.

+Quote Post

Hermetic
post Apr 30 2005, 10:52 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks, I never though of that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

--------------------
user posted image

" Quod superius est sicut quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius- That which is above is like that which is below and that which is below is like that which is above, to achieve the wonders of the One thing[COLOR=red].~Hermes Trismegistos

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post May 1 2005, 07:10 PM
Post #4

simoniconist
Group Icon

The triangle can be made of paper though I would suggest card or paperboard if possible. The masking tape is a good idea or yu can use some sort of cloth whos color corresponds to something of a protective nature. Whatever gets yu in the mood and sets the scene...yu can get as creative as yu like so long as the general idea is kept (for example using bugs bunny sheets to make your circle when summoning the legions of hell might not be the best idea though in theory it could still work).

--------------------

+Quote Post

BrotherM
post Jun 17 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

I just go down to the local Art shop and buy some big, white cardboard and a BIG ASS Black, Green and RED permanent marker. Easy done, half an hour later, triangle is made and you are away.

BrotherM

--------------------
In my world, Mr T is GOD!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse