Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The 'Chosen Ones', Who are they & what is their role
Mr_Merlin
post Oct 8 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #1

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Greetings

I just wondered if anyone has an opinion or viewpoint on the cliched 'Chosen Ones'?

Are they among us now? What is their role and will they succeed?

My personal viewpoint is they are a bunch of volunteer incarnates who wander the earth plane in accordance with the ancient theories of weights and measures ... in that they merely live a life (any life) to ensure they add their 'weight of light' to the overall collective light weight ....

There will be a certain measure of light and dark at any one time in incarnation. To guarantee supremacy over the collectives overall attitude there needs to be a harmony or equilibrium balance of these two polarities. For many centuries the dark has out weighed the light. The chosen are thus put on the earth plane as conduits/channels to mediate light energy onto the earth plane.

In my opinion they might not be even aware of their role. The dark will know they are in incarnation and will attempt to neutralise their light by 'tempting' them into darkness ... making their lives full of crap and difficulty.

That is my thoughts anyway ...

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
UnKnown1
post Apr 29 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #2

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mr_Merlin @ Oct 8 2005, 11:35 PM) *
Greetings

I just wondered if anyone has an opinion or viewpoint on the cliched 'Chosen Ones'?

Are they among us now? What is their role and will they succeed?

My personal viewpoint is they are a bunch of volunteer incarnates who wander the earth plane in accordance with the ancient theories of weights and measures ... in that they merely live a life (any life) to ensure they add their 'weight of light' to the overall collective light weight ....

There will be a certain measure of light and dark at any one time in incarnation. To guarantee supremacy over the collectives overall attitude there needs to be a harmony or equilibrium balance of these two polarities. For many centuries the dark has out weighed the light. The chosen are thus put on the earth plane as conduits/channels to mediate light energy onto the earth plane.

In my opinion they might not be even aware of their role. The dark will know they are in incarnation and will attempt to neutralise their light by 'tempting' them into darkness ... making their lives full of crap and difficulty.

That is my thoughts anyway ...

Mr Merlin,

It really shows what a solid back ground in occult knowledge and teaching you have in what you say. I can tell that you had a teacher as what you are saying is only taught by word of mouth and not written down. I doubt that very many on this forum have ever heard of what you are talking about.

The legend of the chosen nine. The legend is "That which is new came from that which is old and that which is old shall come from that which is new." There can not be light with out darkness, There can not be heat without cold, There can not be white without black, There can not be a north magnetic pole with out a south magnetic pole, There can not be a positively charged electron without a negativly charged neutron, There can not be order with out chaos, There can not be ying without yang, There can not be good without evil, There can not be a good god without a bad god. These are not oppisites. They are two extremes of the exact same thing. THIS WORLD WAS CREATED THAT TELLS YOU THAT THIS WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED!

The legend is Enki <God> knew this. After the great battle god made the Earth. Then he took the blood of the evil god Kingu and mixed it with clay and his own breath. So that man was made equal of evil and good and should have free choice like the Jinn. The blood of the evil gods would run in mans viens. But the breath and spirit of the good god would run in mans viens as well. SO the fate of the earth and the gods of order themselves was put into the hands of man. So that the sacred circle of Karma could be broken and this world not be destroyed.

The chosen nine were made with nine parts of the creator gods magick power. 3 plus 3 plus 3 is nine. 3 times 3 is nine. Nine is the perfect number of man. 10 is the perfect number of god. <Numerology> The chosen nine would live countless lives. They might be good or evil in those various lives. The magnetic pull of the choisen nine will make them come into like spirit. Eventually all would become either good or evil. And when the nine become 1 the tenth shall be sumoned! 9+1=10 <god> If the nine are evil Kutulu shall awaken from his sleep with a great tidal wave and the ancient ones shall rise and destroy the elder gods. If the nine are good the creator god of man Enki <god has many names> will come into the flesh and this world will become one with heaven.

Rest assured that the nine are alive and well and the nine are beginning to realize their purpose of being. Enki was wise. One soul called Adappa he made from a god. The god was made a man. That soul will never succumb to temptation. So good shall be victorius in the final battle.

Where did you hear of this and what were you told?

Peace
Smasher666

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 29 2006, 12:27 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mr_Merlin   The 'Chosen Ones'   Oct 8 2005, 09:35 PM
Bb3   Hail Mr Merlin, how go things in New Zealand? We...   Oct 12 2005, 12:37 AM
Praxis   The Chosen Ones. When I have most often encounter...   Apr 15 2006, 08:07 PM
Angalor   The Chosen Ones. When I have most often encounter...   Apr 28 2006, 09:57 PM
Goibniu   The Chosen Ones. Isn't that like the Charmed...   Apr 28 2006, 11:31 PM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings Smasher666 Yes, I indeed had a 'tea...   May 1 2006, 04:58 AM
Shivas Best Mate   They will come not to polarise completely towards ...   May 1 2006, 09:51 AM
Sabazel   The Chosen Ones. That is a phrase that brings a sm...   May 5 2006, 04:51 AM
Praxis   I have been further considering this topic about T...   May 5 2006, 08:22 AM
Acid09   I honestly don't believe in any selective grou...   May 5 2006, 03:23 PM
mystick   There's one thing i would like to add even if ...   May 17 2006, 05:02 AM
Socrates   First of all i would like to say good evening and ...   Jun 26 2006, 05:49 PM
smasher666   This is a very interesting thread. Mr. Merlin has...   Jun 26 2006, 07:02 PM
Socrates   This is a very interesting thread. Mr. Merlin has...   Jun 26 2006, 09:09 PM
Alafair   First of all i would like to say good evening and ...   Jun 27 2006, 11:57 AM
Socrates   Hi and welcome :banana: If we are all equal the...   Jun 27 2006, 02:37 PM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings From what I understand ... the role or ...   Jun 27 2006, 02:46 PM
Demian   My english is not so good, but i hope you underste...   Sep 30 2006, 11:00 PM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse