Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The 'Chosen Ones', Who are they & what is their role
Mr_Merlin
post Oct 8 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #1

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Greetings

I just wondered if anyone has an opinion or viewpoint on the cliched 'Chosen Ones'?

Are they among us now? What is their role and will they succeed?

My personal viewpoint is they are a bunch of volunteer incarnates who wander the earth plane in accordance with the ancient theories of weights and measures ... in that they merely live a life (any life) to ensure they add their 'weight of light' to the overall collective light weight ....

There will be a certain measure of light and dark at any one time in incarnation. To guarantee supremacy over the collectives overall attitude there needs to be a harmony or equilibrium balance of these two polarities. For many centuries the dark has out weighed the light. The chosen are thus put on the earth plane as conduits/channels to mediate light energy onto the earth plane.

In my opinion they might not be even aware of their role. The dark will know they are in incarnation and will attempt to neutralise their light by 'tempting' them into darkness ... making their lives full of crap and difficulty.

That is my thoughts anyway ...

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
mystick
post May 17 2006, 05:02 AM
Post #2

Light of Enki
Group Icon

There's one thing i would like to add even if its a bit out of topic.. :
You dont have to be pinpointed out by the lord to do GOOD... :-)

You have been given the abillity and as Smasher would tell, "the limit is what you set to yourself...."

and as Brother Ashnook would say: You are a GOD. You are the incarnation of GOD. Heaven is WITHIN you.... This summarises all..
No real need of being chosen ones..
Gandhi, Jesus, Krishna, Mohammed even prefered to live simple and modest lives while doing enormous impact.. weren't they chosen ones infact?? even Einstein can be set a bit in in this category if we see the "impact" part of the thing.. but still some of them since birth preferd to live our lives.... the Human life.. the mortal life...
So anyone can be the chosen one... Just believe in yourself and you can do great changes..

one reason why Gods like us.. Humans did not take the immortality gift and we know the value of each minute that pass by... Humans fight wars knowing they may die and become complete unknowns and this is bravery that the immortal demons dont have...

Why do you think Buddha moved from prince life to mere common life... to appreciate the fact of being human!!! a real human .. each suffering one has and the pleasure to get on recovering from such miseries.. the real happiness is what humans are entitled... .... I got carried by emotion here and went too off topic... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif)

To come to the point, If deep inside you want to do Good, just do it and dont wait for God to tell you that you are one of his prefered/chosen one...

And if you know you are the chosen one, I'm sure you like living a modest life if deep inside you love God, but you try to do the "impact thing on mankind".

This post has been edited by mystick: May 17 2006, 05:04 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Socrates
post Jun 26 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

First of all i would like to say good evening and hello to all for its my first post at SM boards.

Greetings aside, i believe that chosen ones indeed exist, one a high "cosmic" scale we are all equal, the words like good and bad, chosen and common do not exist, thats what i've been thought.

However despite what religions and wise men of the world say we do not live in perfect harmony, while there may be some kind of bigger picture that sees no need for chosen ones we cannot see this picture because frankly we are quite limited beings and that is why we need the chosen.

However we ( and i'm using the term we because i count myself in the numbers ) so however we perceive ourselves ( and oh we do like to think we are smart or englighten little bastards even if we refuse to admit it ) we are limited, blind, for hundreds of years the people thought flying is for the birds, then came the Wright Brothers inventing the plane, the chosen one are the motor of Mankind, as Jesus was to our souls, Einstein for our technology, the chosen ones are people who are not better, not superior they are simply ( or so i like to believe ) people who can see ahead of their time.

Some divine power, whether we call it Gods or Angels, some divine power sends forth people enlightened, with ideas, dreams and visions centuries or millenias ahead of their time, they come and change the world.

You may smile at the term but you know the name Jesus Christ, you know it after two thousand years as do five bilion people worldwide, few follow or even take his teachings into consideration but his name is known and will be known long after this board or even the very internet are forgotten, if a name of the man survived twenty centuries there is something in it.

Now i try to avoid any speculation on balance, light and darkness, but yes i believe that chosen ones exist, whether they are organised and know of each other, whether they are a part of the bigger picture or plan or a random occurence is irrelevant, what is important in my opinion is that those people push mankind forward on all paths of its development.

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Jun 27 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Socrates @ Jun 26 2006, 06:49 PM) *
First of all i would like to say good evening and hello to all for its my first post at SM boards.

Greetings aside, i believe that chosen ones indeed exist, one a high "cosmic" scale we are all equal, the words like good and bad, chosen and common do not exist, thats what i've been thought.

However despite what religions and wise men of the world say we do not live in perfect harmony, while there may be some kind of bigger picture that sees no need for chosen ones we cannot see this picture because frankly we are quite limited beings and that is why we need the chosen.

Hi and welcome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

If we are all equal then we must be the same because equality is indiscriminate and therefore we ARE the same. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hands.gif)

What bothers me is the definition of "Chosen Ones" because if we are all the same then we are all chosen.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bounce.gif)

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mr_Merlin   The 'Chosen Ones'   Oct 8 2005, 09:35 PM
Bb3   Hail Mr Merlin, how go things in New Zealand? We...   Oct 12 2005, 12:37 AM
Praxis   The Chosen Ones. When I have most often encounter...   Apr 15 2006, 08:07 PM
Angalor   The Chosen Ones. When I have most often encounter...   Apr 28 2006, 09:57 PM
Goibniu   The Chosen Ones. Isn't that like the Charmed...   Apr 28 2006, 11:31 PM
smasher666   Greetings I just wondered if anyone has an opinio...   Apr 29 2006, 12:26 AM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings Smasher666 Yes, I indeed had a 'tea...   May 1 2006, 04:58 AM
Shivas Best Mate   They will come not to polarise completely towards ...   May 1 2006, 09:51 AM
Sabazel   The Chosen Ones. That is a phrase that brings a sm...   May 5 2006, 04:51 AM
Praxis   I have been further considering this topic about T...   May 5 2006, 08:22 AM
Acid09   I honestly don't believe in any selective grou...   May 5 2006, 03:23 PM
smasher666   This is a very interesting thread. Mr. Merlin has...   Jun 26 2006, 07:02 PM
Socrates   This is a very interesting thread. Mr. Merlin has...   Jun 26 2006, 09:09 PM
Socrates   Hi and welcome :banana: If we are all equal the...   Jun 27 2006, 02:37 PM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings From what I understand ... the role or ...   Jun 27 2006, 02:46 PM
Demian   My english is not so good, but i hope you underste...   Sep 30 2006, 11:00 PM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse