Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Karma, factual??
mystick
post Jul 6 2006, 05:19 AM
Post #1

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hi all,
Well this morning i was wondering about Karma...
Let me take a cetain circumstance.
If we say all that happens to a person is due to his Karma.. So lets take it to the point of mankind when no evil was done yet.... even if this only constituted of 2 or a few individuals.. Here you would say that its the pefect crime free society. But now lets put karma into play. Say a snake comes by and tempts one individual to do a sin (i am not talking about sex as i dont consider it a sin) .lets say the sin is to kick someone and mock him...
You will say that the bad guys karma will punish him in subsequent incarnations..thats ok.. But lets go back to the time when the bad guy was kicking the weak one.. The weak one previously never made a sin.. But he suffered pain and humiliation.. Here we cant say its karma....
What is it then??? suppose the weak guy dies... What explanation do you give? He was killed cause of Karma???
cant be...

One thing is that you can say that there is free will. If the Bad one kicked, the weak one could have tried to battle against.. but still here my mind cant get to give myself an explanation to the functioning of Karma

Any ideas ????

This post has been edited by mystick: Jul 6 2006, 05:21 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Night
post Jul 6 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I believe that karma does exist and does come back to the one who caused something to happen but I also think that bad people create the karma and they hurt people when that person had not done anything wrong. This world hurts those who haven’t done
anything mostly because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time or because someone else decided that they would get something out of it or just because they wanted to, karma will get them eventually.

--------------------
knowledge is power but we need the wisdom to use that power correctly.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse