Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Attaining Vampire Qualities
New2theOccult
post Jul 19 2006, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

The title probably is the best one, and, just so you know i'm not an RPG player or anything, but do you think it's possible to 'gain' some kinds of vampiric qualities, for example, i was reading some sites about the 'traditional' vampire streotypes, which include, among other things, glamour and a kind of sexual image (e.g. the typical vampire stereotypes always have the vampire drawing others towards them and being 'irresistiable' to other people), do you think it's possible to attain some of these characteristics (i don't mean 'turning' yourself into a vampire, but gaining some of the qualities associated with them).

The one i'm very interested in looking into is the sexual attraction thing, as i see it as a way of giving you a 'new' lease on life, giving you more confidence (something i definitaly need).

I've heard similar things such as making pacts with vampiric entieis (like incubi or succubi or deities or other supernatural beings, etc) but i was wondering, if it can be done.

Hoping this made some sense.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
nyechna
post Aug 26 2006, 08:35 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

You also need to think about why you want vampiric qualities. Is it to obtain power over others? Do you want to feel the energy of other people? What do you want to do with the energy?

I´m not trying to put you off, and I´m sorry if I sound really patronising or stupid (I normally do stupid really well). I just think there are sometimes easier ways than vampirism.

Nyechna

--------------------
Day of Living, Rising Sun,
Day of Plenty, Gracious Sun,
Day of Perfect, Grand Delight
Day of Fortune, Brilliant Night

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic