Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Artists In Need, In need of an artist for a design...
DarK
post Nov 20 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

As some of you may have noticed I posted a topic on LHP forums, then followed that with creating forums of my own, and now after much more thinking and planning, I realised this could be a bigger deal than I thought (in a good way).

Now I've not bought a domain yet for the site of which the forums will reside in, and i've also hired a website designer.

I've decided to create a symbol for the site and what its all about; I am in need of an artist who is good with the creation of symbols as well, to help create a symbol.

I know what the symbol will be about and am searching to find more aspects to add, so that will be set, I just need an artistic mind or someone who has studied symbolism to help "connect" the pictures/symbols into one whole symbol.

Anyone who can help, please do.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
DarK
post Nov 21 2006, 03:51 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I also want to add...

I do not really need anyone to create a symbol for me or anything big like that, I just want to know who is good with creating symbols and who has an artistic and creative mind to help me with ideas, i'd surely appreciate.

The forums/site will consist of some of these topics:

Supernatural
Occult
Philosophy
Science
Literature
Lifestyle/Gothic community
Dark Matter

So the symbol would have to somehow symbolise all of these in some way, but my rotten brain is anything but creative, I feel like a mad scientist or something, need help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/insane.gif)

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Nov 21 2006, 03:55 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse