Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lost Cub
Melathian
post Nov 30 2006, 03:25 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

*bows* Hello,
I have come to this forum, because like so many others here, I am curious. I want to learn, I want to be taught, and above all, I want to explore. I would like to learn how to learn more about myself, and about the world around me. I live in Kansas, and there isn't a whole of what I would call, exposure. I'm sure there are more of us here, but Its hard to find ones who are really interested versus ones who just want something new.
I dream a lot, and in my dreams, I learn things sometimes. Stuff I use later in life. They are very real to me, and yet, very distant. I have found that writing them down helps me, but I'm not sure how other than it allows me to recall the dream easier. I need help learning and am more than willing to be taught. I am open to new ideas, or anything else one might deem as helpful. If anyone one is interested in helping a lost cub, please let me know. Thanks.

Methos Melathian Mythmorian

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
bym
post Dec 3 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Melathian!
Welcome to Sacred-Magick Forums! You needn't ever be lost, just look around you and there you are! Not lost but found! You'll find alot of similarly minded individuals here and there are lots to read and participate in. Make sure that you read the Guidelines, peruse the Library and look at our classrooms! Kansas is a good place to be from and we're a great place to be at! I'll look forward to seeing you around...again, Welcome! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Melathian
post Dec 4 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000008.gif) Thanks for visual awareness side of the location! And thanks for the welcome. I really hope to learn alot here, and quite honestly, I had no idea where to start until reading some of these posts. There is a plethora of information available here. From all end of the spectrum at that. Its great.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse