Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lighting Candles By Mind Not By Matches Or Lighter, wanting to learn
midnightmoon
post Dec 29 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I was woundering if any of u could teach me or the how to light candles and incenses by mind,not by useing physical things to do so.I have been working with candles for a hile and i would like to learn this so far i havent found any one that can or is willing to do this.If any of u can please let me know,***.Thank u

*** Email address removed, please use PM, thanx, MODSQUAD

This post has been edited by bym: Dec 29 2006, 05:06 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
A_Smoking_Fox
post Dec 31 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Well, i have no problem in believing the little things. like bending a flame or at a heightened state moving around smoke a little.
But to actually lite a fire with your mind i find it hard to believe.
People seem to be able to do the little things and take that as proof that the big thing must be possible.
That is why i was wondering if there is someone, who can at will, light a candle. Not just bend the candle or its smoke, but set it aflame from nothing.

Also, i would love some practises, if its possible i think it would be a neat trick for partys and stuff like that. Guarantied succes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 1 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #3

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(A_Smoking_Fox @ Jan 1 2007, 07:48 AM) *
Well, i have no problem in believing the little things. like bending a flame or at a heightened state moving around smoke a little.
But to actually lite a fire with your mind i find it hard to believe.
People seem to be able to do the little things and take that as proof that the big thing must be possible.
That is why i was wondering if there is someone, who can at will, light a candle. Not just bend the candle or its smoke, but set it aflame from nothing.

Also, i would love some practises, if its possible i think it would be a neat trick for partys and stuff like that. Guarantied succes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I wonder how illusionist magicians do that.. they might be using illusion but indeed it would rock in parties and may be set the fire on some chicks ;-)

This post has been edited by mystick: Jan 1 2007, 01:00 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse