Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lilith Lilitu Lilt Developing Powers Of Psi Vampirism., Use at your own risk.
UnKnown1
post Jan 29 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Smasher666
Group Icon

And know that the MINU of ENKI is powerful against these, but against all Operations of Demonic character, and some of these may be rendered fruitless thereby. Therefore it must always be hid.
Know that GELAL and LILIT are quick to come at Calling, and invadeth the beds of Man, robbing the Water of Life and the Food of Life in which to quicken the Dead, but their labours are fruitless for they do not have the formulae. But the Priest has the formulae, and the Food of Life and the Water of Life may be brought to call many, for after the passage of one-tenth of a Moon the Elements are dead.
And GELAL invades the bed of a Woman, and LILIT that of a Man, and sometimes evil beings are born of these hauntings, and as such must be slain, for the children of GELAL are workers natural of the ANCIENT ONE, having His Spirit; and the children of LILIT are likewise, but are born in secret places which may not be perceived by Man, and it is not until the time of their maturity that such as these are given to walking in the places of Men.
And GELAL rideth upon the Wind, but oftentimes LILIT cometh of the Water. Which is why running Water must be used in the Rites, because of the cleanliness thereof.
And the Sign of GELAL is thus:

And the Sign of LILIT is thus:

New2theOccult emailed me about a Vampire thread in which I recommended Lilith to help develop vampiric powers. Of a psi vampire nature. Due to the depth and danger of this operation I decided to start a new thread. Certainly Lilith a Demi Goddess or ??Demon?? deserves her own thread. It is forbidden in the Necronomicon to call her. Having passed Ganzir really helps in this operation. I am also going to stress the importance of using the Minu. I do not recommend this for anyone who is just beginning with the Necronomicon. The Urilla text is not something to be taken lightly. Basically this is making a pact. Ordinarily I feel it is stupid to make a pact with a spirit. However I have never experienced anything negative in working with Lilith and she did uphold her end of the bargain. Although I refused to worship her.

And so I do not want to be held responsible for anyone who calls this spirit and has a bad experience.

I suggest that any calling setup outside of the Necronomicons guidelines is foolish when working with this spirit. A nice sacrifice and healthy dose of respect will go a long ways also. I regard this spirit as a Demi Goddess more powerful than the spirits of the Goetia.

You were warned!

The Minu of Enki is not published in the Necronomicon. I have received several different types of Minu. One appropriate for protection during these operations I will scan and post a photo in this thread. You will see that this Minu in particular consists of two back to back Agga signs. The way this Minu appeared in my mind was spinning like a top. Know also that this is the sign of a great guardian. Again nothing which I am writing about the Minu is contained in the Necronomicon. This was revealed to me after exploration of the gate The Mad Arab called Arzir Gate.Pg 6.

Make the Minu on the full moon and hide it. Do not ever let daylight touch the seal. Only pull it out if you get into trouble. The problem is that you will have to banish your Bandar before calling Lilith. Do not make the mistake of breaking the covenant in front of the Bandar. Bandar might turn on you if you do so. Or he might simply prevent Lilith from being conjured. At any rate if he does not turn on you and she does come then it’s a fight waiting to happen. So give Bandar the night off is my suggestion.

Lilit is a great female Akhkharu spirit. Gelal is a great male Akhkharu spirit. Akhkharu = Astral Vampire. It is only natural that the calling should be done toward your sexual preference. Which is why I have direct knowledge with Lilith and only a text book knowledge of Gelal. However I am fairly certain that Gelal works exactly as Lilit. If any soul is is brave enough to work with Gelal directly please post your experience here.

I suggest making the seal of Lilit on the New Moon or black moon. And that it be put away so that sunlight does not touch it until the time of calling. However you can simply consult your local newspaper to find out when the moon is not present in the night sky. The seal will be functional if it is made when the moon is on the other side of the Earth. Just as the Scorpion Man can be summoned outside of the New Moon in like manner.

Take a new bowl. On this bowl write the sign of Lilit. Burn the Agga Mass Ssaratu. On the burning bread pour honey.

Lilit great hand maiden of Ininn I call to thee hearken and remember!
Lilitu owl which haunts the tree in the garden of Inanna I call to the hearken and remember.
Lilith the first wife of Adam great vampire of the Hebrews I call to the hearken and remember!
Lilit mother of the race of vampires I summon thee!
Come to me by the power of my sacrifice and the power of my blood spilt upon your seal!

Cut your left hand and drip some blood on the seal.

You did not think you were calling the mother of the vampires without spilling some blood did you? Don’t worry there are no major arteries in the fleshy side of the hand. Just be careful not to lop off a finger as this can lead to typing inaccuracies. And you will never play the piano again!

What happens next? Lets just say that Lilith will take you under her wing if she deems you worthy.

Enjoy!

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Jan 29 2007, 01:53 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
bym
post Jan 29 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Please tell your avid followers about the inherent dangers of consorting with Lilith. She also is representative of a Qlippoth and is deadly beyond normal ken. We have a responsibility to inform the public in a whole way. Impressionable people new to the occult often view Vampirism in a romantic way...not realizing that it can lead to some fairly obnoxious results unless one knows of the dangers involved.

There are very good reasons for some of these grimoires and occult texts having warnings of madness, etc. attached to them. Too many occultists are looking for a 'quick' fix to power. Many have some rather serious mental problems which are not being addressed or even examined. Regardie himself reccomends that people entering the occult arena to be psychoanalyzed before embarking on this field(s) of study. That isn't always an option... but do make sure that your head is on straight before dedicating ones life(force) to another! I don't subscribe to the majority of views about consorting with demons or even other spirit-like entities but I do urge caution and a bucketload of common sense before wading into unknown waters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/diablo.gif)

Research your subject well and ask yourselves the hard questions first! Good Journey! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Edunpanna   Lilith Lilitu Lilt Developing Powers Of Psi Vampirism.   Jan 29 2007, 12:28 PM
nyechna   Great post Edunpanna. Just one question with rega...   Jan 29 2007, 12:55 PM
Edunpanna   Great post Edunpanna. Just one question with rega...   Jan 29 2007, 01:49 PM
Edunpanna   Greetings'bym, I think I have warned pretty...   Jan 29 2007, 05:16 PM
Ashnook   It would be very wise for anyone endevouring to wo...   Feb 2 2007, 09:24 PM
OmNamaShivaya   Greetings brother Edunpanna.. i encountered a bein...   Feb 4 2007, 04:33 AM
Edunpanna   Greetings 'OmNamaShivaya, The Owl is indeed t...   Feb 4 2007, 12:46 PM
Rishi Bhrigu   Hello there Edunpanna..Are you someone who has ple...   Feb 6 2007, 02:29 AM
Edunpanna   Greetings Rishi, Yes I do serve the Gods of Sumer...   Feb 6 2007, 02:54 AM
Rishi Bhrigu   it would be nice if someone could start a thread a...   Feb 6 2007, 03:13 AM
Edunpanna   Lilith links Lilith http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...   Feb 11 2007, 11:21 AM
Shiku   Micheal Ford's Luciferian WitchCraft and Book ...   Jun 7 2007, 07:51 AM
Kranos   I believe that this is quite a good post. Personal...   Jun 22 2007, 02:47 PM
grim789   This is a cool post thank you for sharing this...   May 27 2010, 07:36 PM
kaboom13   This is interesting, though I'm curious. I...   May 27 2010, 09:18 PM
Kath   lilit refers to a *type* of proto-sukkubus wind ma...   May 31 2010, 06:14 PM
Edunpanna   Lilith also seems to advocate the TOV. Temple Of ...   Jan 6 2011, 07:24 PM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse