Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

No-Shield Defense Technique, The best defense is to be unstrikable
Rin
post Jul 4 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Yaoi Fanboy
Group Icon

I take a different approach to magical and psychic defense. Rather than built barriers and project fields, I tear them down and I reject. When someone/thing sends a magical or psychic attack, who or what are they attacking, exactly? Your thoughts, your emotions, your ego, your future? Who is it that they are attacking? Where does this person reside?

In Buddhism, it is asserted that one exists as a result of dependent origination. In essence, it means that nothing is separate or distinct. People are not isolated islands of "self," but rather we are interconnected, interdependent points in a vast web of karmic energy that ebbs and flows. We are temporary events in the sea of samsara.

How can anyone attack a connection of events as though they were a physical being, then? You can no more take an axe to an happenance than you can attack the blowing of the wind with your fist. Don't give anyone something to target, is my philosophy of defense. The best defense is to not get hit. It works especially well if there isn't even a target in the first place.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Xenomancer
post Feb 7 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

A technique that I used to utilize, I called "IsshinRyu Magick" or "Kill the attack." Essentially, one must have a certain point of gnosis of what kind of energy is being attacked by them on a 3-dimensional scale, whether it be of an element, or light/dark, etc. From there, I send a shot to that attack with the will of negation to it, and it is, in essence shattered, unless the spirit invested in the initial attack was greater than my defense.

I suggest this only if you are very adept at cleansings, purifications, and healing magicks. I have another way to put this:

(IMG:http://www.thelogbook.com/phosphor/summer99/missile6.gif)

Abstractly, "IsshinRyu" magick is sorta like "missle comand": Something is incoming, you shoot it down, pinpointing the attack and descriminating it out. From all things in that manner, debris still falls, so why not make some servitors to clean up the mess? from there, you could commence Healing Magick protocols to take care of ANY damage/magickal infection left, and you should be fine, on a basic-intermediate level.

Also, from there, you can program your spirit to "learn" what you did each time, and keep it "programmed" in yourself so that when that energy comes to you, unless you have a reason to let it through, you have an automated magickal defense system that learns and keeps up what goes on. Overtime, though, this may be draining, if you are under constant attack. That is why it is usually wise to NOT block out the awareness portion (a big mistake!).

This, however, is meant as a desperate resort for those who have difficulty with overall sheilding (like me!)

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Rin Daemoko   No-Shield Defense Technique   Jul 4 2005, 03:28 PM
Nita   Hello Yaoi Fanboy I use something called chameleon...   Jul 22 2005, 11:44 AM
bym   A very interesting approach! Would you care to...   Jul 22 2005, 07:02 PM
Nita   Hello Bym The basic way to do a chameleon ritual i...   Jul 26 2005, 08:36 PM
Geegee   It's great. I love this idea. :clap:   Jul 27 2005, 03:15 AM
bym   greetings Nita! Yes, I agree! Thank you fo...   Jul 27 2005, 03:56 AM
PatriotMagick   That an interesting thought, could you refer me to...   Jul 31 2005, 11:34 PM
Nita   Hello Patriot Magic I have been removing hexes, cu...   Aug 3 2005, 12:45 PM
durki   I have been attacked many times in my life by nega...   Aug 5 2005, 03:36 AM
Nita   Hello Durki Good for you. I have seen Mantras that...   Aug 10 2005, 03:13 PM
Michael   There is also one very powerfull method. By identi...   Aug 12 2005, 04:56 AM
A_Smoking_Fox   First i draw up a small amount of earth elemental ...   Aug 12 2005, 10:21 AM
Praxis   The no-shield technique doesn't work for me be...   Aug 12 2005, 11:35 AM
| Kinjo   Hi Nita, I am currently looking for an answer I ...   Nov 16 2005, 11:44 AM
Goibniu   This is interesting. I don't use much shieldi...   Mar 27 2006, 10:08 PM
Zahaqiel   A technique a friend of mine started using was sor...   Mar 28 2006, 12:28 PM
Sicksicksicks   How can I tell if I'm under psychic attack, or...   Mar 29 2006, 07:30 PM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse