Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help Identify Desription!, What entity/group best fits description?
Xenomancer
post Feb 8 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

I am trying to Identify a certain deity/entity/group/astral culture/pantheon (choose any/all) that fits the description of the following abstract elements. Be careful, it's somewhat jumbled, because I know -what- I am looking for, but don't know -how-, -who-, or -where-!

Is as follows:

-Dark, but benevolent and good, sorta the same feel one gets from a crimson twilight on halloween, in a victorian neighborhood, with the smell of burning wood from various fireplaces surround you. A faint smell of vanilla fills your nostrils. (this is the most blatant and accurate description I could express)
-A "Gentle Shade" energy, if you will.
-Feminine aspect of such is best characterized by Gothic Lolitas, and Male aspect best characterized as "Cloak and Dagger poet."
-Very gentle.
-Not very much into the "tough love," and sarcasm/smartassness is NOT a tenet.
-Stands more for more of a developmental nurturing sanctuary and safe-haven rather than for hard-knock education.
-A gentle grace and beauty.
-If there was an element/flavor/type to this energy which is used, I would say either "Twilight" or "Cosmic," perhaps both.

Any Ideas where to start looking for what I seek? Is it a person? Is it a place? Is it an object? A God(dess)? Perhaps a time? Is it the unknown itself (now thats just TOO abstract and in the clouds!)?

(ALTERNATE) Or, could it be that such a combination of characteristics has never been discovered, and that I need to start an astral domain of my own where this is a reality?

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse