Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Large Shadowy Insect Entity, What is it!?
Mat
post Jul 3 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi. first post. Hoping someone can help me Something odd happened last night. I started dosing off and was shortly awakened by pressure on my face. I opened my eyes and a shadowy THING lifted from my face and fluttered like a giant moth (the size of my fist or so) to the wall. Once on the wall it started crawling around like a giant spider or insect. Once on the wall it melted into it and dissapeared. I was thinking that maybe this was just a dream or something and I was just dreaming while awake. But i have a gut feeling its not. Plus i've experienced something similar to this in my house before. WHAT IS IT?!

I'm dying to find out what this is. I have a gut feeling that this isn't soem kidn of inbetween dream at all!

-Mat

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
MOLOCH
post Feb 11 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I would not be so quick to presume that the entity is just an 'astral parasite' or 'Qlippoth' as that is just a w.a.g. (wild assed guess). You may be jumping to the wrong conclusion and trying to do away with a Spirit that could be very beneificial.

There ARE Spirits out there who assume the forms of insects I'm surprised you guys don't know anything about this. Have you forgotten the "Lord of the Flies, Beelzebub"? If not then you may want to talk with Him about this and see if He or one of his subordinates are responsible.

Further, there is a Vodou LWA by the name of Baron Zaraguin who is the ruler of the Were-Spider LWA Family and some about him can be found in Michael Bertiaux's Voudoun Gnostic Workbook and in Tarantula's The Dark Arts of Tarantula. There is a lot one can learn from insects as Asian Martial Artists discovered hundreds of years ago. Occultists can do the same. It's sad to think you couldn't learn anything from the insect world especially since they're among the oldest surviving organisms in the history of our planet.

All the Best

--------------------
Moloch
'Real Sorcery 24/7'
www.molochsorcery.com

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse