Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How Do I Start The Apocalypse? And Which Book About Enochian Should I Get?
nox
post Apr 27 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Howdy,

I have never worked with enochian. And today I understood that I have been missing out seriously, as I watched a documentary on TV where they mentioned that Dee and Kelley were instructed by the angels about how to start the apocalypse!

This is something I have been longing for!

My understanding is that the key is inside the enochian system.

Ok, now a tad bit more serious:

I am a reasonably experienced occultist. I wish to get started with enochian. I do not suppose this should present any problems since I have a couple of books in my reference library containing calls etc. However what I am most interested in is EXACTLY THE APOCALYPSE. However I know little about the relationship between enochian and the apocalypse. Where can I find information about this specific subject?

Thank you
Nox

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
redhand
post Apr 28 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

The current Book of Enoch was discovered in Greek and Ethiopian. Donald Laycock suggests that it is entirely possible that Dee had a copy of this manuscript and could not translate it so he invented his own language based loosely upon it. Dee and Kelley were not however the first persons to come up with an Enochian alphabet, a text on alchemy called the 'Voarchadumia' by Pantheus which was written in 1530 printed an eighteen character alphabet attributed to Enoch. As it turns out the British Museum copy of this manuscript has copious marginal notes by none other than Dr. John Dee. The notes date from 1559 and although the twenty-one character alphabet of Dee does not resemble Pantheus' alphabet it is conceivable that he at least got the Idea from that text. What the characters do resemble slightly are the letters of the Ethiopian alphabet.

I don't think the Schueler's book had anything to do with causing their schizophrenia.lol I don't think they should have been playing with this type of thing to begin with. Or they are just trying to steer people away from enlightenmet!

--------------------
"DARE TO BE WISE"
The Enigma League

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse