Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How Do I Start The Apocalypse? And Which Book About Enochian Should I Get?
nox
post Apr 27 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Howdy,

I have never worked with enochian. And today I understood that I have been missing out seriously, as I watched a documentary on TV where they mentioned that Dee and Kelley were instructed by the angels about how to start the apocalypse!

This is something I have been longing for!

My understanding is that the key is inside the enochian system.

Ok, now a tad bit more serious:

I am a reasonably experienced occultist. I wish to get started with enochian. I do not suppose this should present any problems since I have a couple of books in my reference library containing calls etc. However what I am most interested in is EXACTLY THE APOCALYPSE. However I know little about the relationship between enochian and the apocalypse. Where can I find information about this specific subject?

Thank you
Nox

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Helmut
post May 5 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Not to put a damper on the proceedings here, but I'm curious.

Why exactly would you want to start the Apocalypse? Sure, there's always the theory that people are wicked. However, the world has always had wicked people and all of those theologians and philosophers who say they will destroy society have turned out to be overexaggerated.

Now, I totally support your wish to grow in magick and learn, but do put large consideration in trying to cause such an event to happen. It would be a silly thing to do.

+Quote Post

nox
post May 7 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Helmut @ May 5 2007, 03:06 PM) *
Not to put a damper on the proceedings here, but I'm curious.

Why exactly would you want to start the Apocalypse? Sure, there's always the theory that people are wicked. However, the world has always had wicked people and all of those theologians and philosophers who say they will destroy society have turned out to be overexaggerated.

Now, I totally support your wish to grow in magick and learn, but do put large consideration in trying to cause such an event to happen. It would be a silly thing to do.

Helmut,

you have to take your pick:

1) A girl turned me down for the prom.

x) I am a servant of cthlvhv and believe that John was basically writing propaganda with a totally skewed set of predictions.

2) I am fun damented x-tian longing for this to happen and for the thousand year reich which will follow

z) I am not really interested in really causing the sort of planetary collapse generally assumed to be associated with the apocalypse, but I am very interested in exploring how close to this I can get without actually going over the edge. Lets just hope I do not inadvertently
start the apocalwh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

3) The confusion of the planes is the biggest danger in magick, as uncle al used to say.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/book.gif)

I have read half of Tysons book now. It seems very good to me. I have not started any operations yet.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/book.gif)
zugzwang I have seen many more scans of a similar sort - presumably from the same bm mss - i got them from some obscure place of the internet, but had a big hd crash. I will search for them again.

All the best
nox

--------------------

+Quote Post

Heebeejeebees
post May 8 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hang on - I do have another page of it here, from a later copy transliterated into English letters -

(IMG:http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Corporeal/th_fd21c7ee.gif)
Click for bigger pic.

Maybe there's more knocking around on this HD. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif)

Assuming Enochia can be used to start the apocalypse I don't see why it hasn't happened already - all you would need to be is a mathematical genius or have access to the same types of programs people use to search the torah/bible for codes - to work out the overall pattern to Dee's Book of Enoch. Wouldn’t it be easier for you to create your own branch of magic to destory the world with, rather than dealing with all the hassle of the Enochian system?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse