Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Demons, the demonic
al_zaine
post Jul 26 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/protest.gif)
Demons! Demons! Demons! I call to thee. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil2.gif)
Demonic power, the demons are power, the demonic power, power of the demons, I call to thee.
what is it that thou demons like, do you reach ecstasy from the blood of mankind, do you delight in our pains, do you wish to see your only entertaintment( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) ) be destroyed and wiped off the face of planet Earth......highly unlikely, surely.
I sit here in my living-room, infront of the PC as I write this thread/post and I wonder, oh how I wonder, do those demons really exist.....?
I call out into that space which surrounds me and where those demons are most likely to be but I have no response whatsoever, interesting, wouldn't you think. I sit here and I call out those demons of old.....not in any particaluar fashion, just simply calling them....oh demons, woo-hoo, demons!
ah, alas, nought!
I want to see demons, I want to feel the demonic! hahahaha, man..... life is sooooooo boring I wish those 'demons' would just show themselves already because my patience is wearing thin, these 'demons' can't be that bad if they have to hide all the time....... oh but wait, I just realised lol, God is keeping us safe from those pesky demons, he is just sooooooo kind.
A man decides to go outside and rape somebody, damn that man is a demon.... but is it an external force driving him, or is it simply his head is a complete mess and he believes he can just do what ever he desire's.
What do I have to do, to see or better yet, speak unto one of those demons which would drive a man to kill or rape. Man, if one of those demons really did show itself and confessed to manipulating fellow brethren of mine(mankind) into acts of dis-Grace, I'd surely in the space of a breathe put my foot in its ass. Huh, maybe thats why they hide..... or simply its just they have no physical body and only exist as thought forms lol.
These guys, who ever thought demons, man I'd like to shake his/her hand......and then I'd say, Demons rule cos they is antisocial and stuff...ya nah-mean!
Yeh most of this post( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) ) is mumbo-jumbo, but I suppose its just the way its flowing out of me in regards to the mumbo-jumbo of demons.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know that demons do exist....wondering why eh? well its because I suppose, that I can look at my fellow brothers and sisters and forgive them for what they are and what they have done and what they do, cos mankind is dutty to itself in a way that I just can't comprhend and if it was Demons then they can be blamed.
Says it all really. Would rather blame something which may not exist for all the crude-ness and dis-Gracefull-ness of mankind than to simply accept that we're all f****d up and its ok to be a f**k up becuase there are no laws except those which man has chosen to sleep in.
Wake up and run riot, life is a firework and when the bangs have stopped all thats left is smoke, and then the smoke blows away in the wind like the leaves from the tree's.
Why won't these demons show themelves to me, I wish to speak with one or many on the matters of their being and the reasons for the actions.
War.
Al (IMG:style_emoticons/default/teu42.gif)

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jul 26 2007, 05:13 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Acid09
post Jul 26 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

If were a ghostly predator I would not want to be found by any query that could potentially fight back. Therefore I would wait in the shadows. Beyond normal senses of humanity and only attack when the time was right. I would not want to be found and I would only show myself to those who summoned me with intentions I could trust. I would not just pop up and try to spook somebody on a whim because they said a few "magickal spells" in an attempt to prove I exist. "Come here and show yourself please" would be more effective than some arcane hoge poge. But again I would have to know the intentions of the person summoning me or I wouldn't appear and just laugh while they acted like idiots wearing riddiculous robes and chanting even more riddiculous rhymes. I might actually get angry over somebody who thought they could just call me as though I were a dog and I might curse a fool for such an act.

Fortunately though I'm not a demon.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse