Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Possessed?!
Eyes of God
post Dec 18 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I recently discovered that someone close to me has and is bothered by 'shadow creatures'. The personin question has a history of abouse and self mutalation. I spoke to a Santeriamo Preist and said that my discription would mean what he call Ibolem are causeing the problem. He gave me some Cafka (sp) to watch the persons reactions around it to see if they wee possesed. The reaction was dis jumbled thoughts and behaving in a dazed obscene kind of behavior. I believe this to be a sign of something but how exactly whould be the best way to go about this.

Any advice at ALL!!!!!!!!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Thraine
post Sep 24 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

kezzar the point is to help this person and give opinions on how to help the person deal with it. Not try to scare them into thinking there friend is going to curse them or what not. If you don't have something contructive to say then leave it be.

As for your friend eyes what faith are they? and do they practice it? When did they start behaving this way and what is this persons home life like? This can either be not necessarily a possesion but more opresion(meening that such a demon could be trying to get in but does not have the permission or strength to get in so it attacks the person mentaly and spiritually until it breaks them down) or your friend has actually become mentaly unstable. Same kinda symtoms different reactions to certain things.

--------------------
Death is easy. Life is hard

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse