Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Servitor Interview?, Could a method used by fiction authors be helpful when creating entiti
artistik
post Oct 19 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

This may sound completely stupid but forgive me I'm a noob to all this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/baby.gif)

I've heard that sci-fi and fantasy authors 'interview' their characters by imagining them sitting across from them in a room and asking questions. The answers are supposed to let you get to the know the characters more.

Could this be useful if you intended to give a servitor/tulpa/whatever a personality? I was thinking about creating a 'friend' servitor just to start out with, and I was wondering if this could help.

And if it could, what would be some good questions to ask?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
paxx
post Oct 29 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #2

Resident Fool
Group Icon

Being that I played with Potassium nitrate quite a bit, this place needs to have no smoke detectors of any kind.

This ceremony in my mind has potential, but it is messy on every possible level. If this was not a chaos spell, I would be asking “WTF???”

The fact that it is asking for it to not be well ventilated means it is going for intoxication. The paper is going to make you cough and possibly burn your throat, but since I have not dealt with this procedure I do not know.

The paper will probably burn with an unusual color, or in a flash. I forget.

Well no flash, it is used to make black power, with sulfur and carbon, that makes a flash and toxic smoke.

All in all this has a level of theater to the spell, the codependences mentioned add a level of truly needing to be attached to the project, as does the lack of ventilation.

Would I do this, no, anything that includes human excrement and sex in the same correspondence I tend to shy away from, so I am a prude.

--------------------
--Paxx

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse