Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Eternal Feminine, Artwork inspired by Meditation
Babalon_Reborn
post May 9 2005, 06:16 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

This came to me one night while meditating and even though I am not much of a artist through actual paper media, I had to draw it... So what are your thoughts?

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/babalon/eternalfeminine.jpg)

--------------------
The many facets of a diamond/STAR are never noticable from any one angle upon which they are viewed.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mr_Merlin
post May 9 2005, 02:27 PM
Post #2

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Glad it made sense .....

It will be interesting to learn of your path & beliefs etc .... my interpretation of your sketch shows we follow different ways (but have an overlap .. a shade ... a common ground) .....

I came onto this forum to learn .... to step outside of the square of my own path and beliefs ... to see how others interpret life and magic ....

Be interesting to see how you have got on with Mr Crowley!!!! In the early days I started to work in that direction .... then pulled away due to my energies being too chaotic ... to much base chakra .... so I maybe its time to come back to it ..........nothing in magic is by chance ..........

I look forward to seeing your viewpoints in the future ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

I have a powerful, powerful affinity with egyptian deity .... as well as others ... but it is one side I've suppressed (other than Thoth) ...!!!!

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse