Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Method Used To Evoke Gabriel?
tantragirl
post Aug 6 2007, 01:06 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hey fellas.I was wondering what methods you guys used to evoke Gabriel.I have always seem connected to him as my birthdate and month is both the number of the moon which i feel connected to as well since young.Also studied in a school under his name for ten years of my life.

i didnt want to use a method like the goetia to call Gabriel,so i just drew his sigil and name on a piece of parchment paper with his seal of power at the back..then i lighted a candle for him and burned incense for him while i called him in the day and time of the moon.

i didnt have a circle or anything and i didnt really see anything but when i asked him to show me a sign that he was there i felt someone squeeze my left arm and it felt incredibly warm(almost Hot).

anyone uses other methods to call him?any ways to aid manifestation?thanks..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
All 1 Illusion
post Nov 23 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(tantragirl @ Aug 6 2007, 02:06 AM) *
i didnt want to use a method like the goetia to call Gabriel,so i just drew his sigil and name on a piece of parchment paper with his seal of power at the back..then i lighted a candle for him and burned incense for him while i called him in the day and time of the moon.

I have a question I was wondering if I could ask. What is the "seal of power" for Gabriel? I've been able to find his sigil (and also his name written in Hebrew), but haven't been able to find anything that talks about a seal of power. Is the seal of power just another way of saying 'sigil,' or it something entirely different?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse