Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Pets..., Can pets be affected by magic?
Imoe
post Nov 30 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hello everyone!

We have a cat at home. So I was wondering, do cats, dogs or any other pet get affected by for example 'black' magic. I know that dogs are able to see jinns. Sometimes our cat is looking or stairing at something, but there is nothing to see. Or sometimes our cat is just stairing at me, he doesn't stair at my wife.

There is a story I want to share with you. My aunty and unlce were fighting for no reason. They hated eachother, and my aunt wanted to divorse my uncle. They had a cat. There was a plant at their home and their cat often went to the plant and start digging or sometimes he pushed it on the ground. My aunty and unlce thought this was innocent, cats do that often. So because of their fighting and because of my aunt left her home, my unlce asked help from his aunt. She is very old, many years ago she visited a muslim holy place in India and gained some spiritual power. She came and immediatly told my unlce to look at the specific plant, the same plant where their cat was always digging and so on. So my unlce did, and found a talisman burried. Someone burried a talisman in one of there plants to seperate my unle and aunty.

So I think pets have some sensibilty or they feel something what ordinary humans don't feel.

What's is your opinion? And has anyone more information about this subject?

Great!

God Bless!

Mo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Ito
post Feb 15 2008, 03:43 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

If you want a spell in order to protect you're pets PM me
Honestly as if you didn't know that farmers started agro wars trought cursing their neighbour's cows and sheeps
This also works with a dog or any pet. In fact it's a easier attack them because you're more attached to them then to you're grand father's cows... And even if cats are tiny magicians they are easier to attack then a human

Blessed Be

This post has been edited by Ito: Feb 15 2008, 03:45 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse