Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Physical Bases And Appearances, just asking for opnions
Dasao
post Dec 24 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

This might belong in two threads, or it may have been covered. But if it's been covered I haven't found anything on it. After looking around websites and such I was just wondering about two rarely-mentioned things concerning Servitors.

One: When you use a physical base for a creation, just WHAT do you typically use as a base? A ring? A jar? A doll? A crystal?

Two: Serivtor appearances can range from huge dragons to humanlike things to blobs of gel-ish stuff from what I've heard . What do you usually use as a 'shell'? Or do you even use one in simpler cases?

There are no right or wrong answers to them, I know. But I after reading so much on how to make thoughtforms those two things have my curiosity.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Hope this info ends up useful to some one other than just me.

This post has been edited by Dasao: Dec 24 2007, 09:43 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Thorn
post Feb 16 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow, there's a lot of helpful information in this thread:) I especially liked Vagrant Dreamer's technique with the molding with the herbs and stuff, I think I'm going to try that sometime.
Thoughtforms, egregores, that kind of thing, I've been very interested in for a while now. I read - I don't remember which one now - but one of those Konstantinos books, which had a really good informative chapter on servitors, but it was very ritualistic. Since then I've been trying to find out more on the basic techniques and basis for the creation of thoughtforms.
A little off topic, but it also made me think back to Ye Old Witchhunting Days when familiars were considered to be daemonic servitors? Chances are they were thoughtforms of some kind. I think there's a lot of potential here that I'd like to learn more about.

Just my four or five cents worth of ramble.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2024 - 06:56 PM