Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Large Shadowy Insect Entity, What is it!?
Mat
post Jul 3 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi. first post. Hoping someone can help me Something odd happened last night. I started dosing off and was shortly awakened by pressure on my face. I opened my eyes and a shadowy THING lifted from my face and fluttered like a giant moth (the size of my fist or so) to the wall. Once on the wall it started crawling around like a giant spider or insect. Once on the wall it melted into it and dissapeared. I was thinking that maybe this was just a dream or something and I was just dreaming while awake. But i have a gut feeling its not. Plus i've experienced something similar to this in my house before. WHAT IS IT?!

I'm dying to find out what this is. I have a gut feeling that this isn't soem kidn of inbetween dream at all!

-Mat

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
bym
post Apr 23 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Unless you are a practicing magician/mystic or have the gift of astral sight (or are working towards it) you will be unaware of most astral and spiritual entities. The first kind of entity that one becomes aware of when wakening the sight will be the astral denizens within their immediate sphere of influence. Demons rarely present themselves to people unless the persom has something very important to the demon. I know many people in the 'occult' field(s) of study/enlightenment that have never encountered a demon or an angel!

btw, what I advised with the onion (or with a dish of any acidic fluid) will work to deaden physical manifestations within an enclosed space for roughly 12-24 hrs before replenishment. IMHO, if you experience shadowy creatures for the first time and you haven't been exposed to magic (directly or indirectly) then you should do a number of things. 1. ground yourself, 2. stabilize and strengthen your aura and 3. become informed (fear of the unknown will always cost you) by study or by talking to those in the know. You may disagree with this. How would you respond? As we all belong to at least one occult forum we have had much more experience than those who are brand new to this stuff. Everybody reacts differently because we are all different. Let me reiterate though on one thing...demon(ic) encounters are RARE, even to those of us who meditate or read Tarot cards. Thank goodness for that! I just assume to leave them to those who know what they are doing. Keep a happy thought! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Apr 23 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(bym @ Apr 23 2008, 02:07 AM) *
Greetings!
Unless you are a practicing magician/mystic or have the gift of astral sight (or are working towards it) you will be unaware of most astral and spiritual entities. The first kind of entity that one becomes aware of when wakening the sight will be the astral denizens within their immediate sphere of influence. Demons rarely present themselves to people unless the persom has something very important to the demon. I know many people in the 'occult' field(s) of study/enlightenment that have never encountered a demon or an angel!

btw, what I advised with the onion (or with a dish of any acidic fluid) will work to deaden physical manifestations within an enclosed space for roughly 12-24 hrs before replenishment. IMHO, if you experience shadowy creatures for the first time and you haven't been exposed to magic (directly or indirectly) then you should do a number of things. 1. ground yourself, 2. stabilize and strengthen your aura and 3. become informed (fear of the unknown will always cost you) by study or by talking to those in the know. You may disagree with this. How would you respond? As we all belong to at least one occult forum we have had much more experience than those who are brand new to this stuff. Everybody reacts differently because we are all different. Let me reiterate though on one thing...demon(ic) encounters are RARE, even to those of us who meditate or read Tarot cards. Thank goodness for that! I just assume to leave them to those who know what they are doing. Keep a happy thought! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hi Bym,
I wasn't implying these were demons, Not even the shadow serpents, I was just saying those guys sure weren't usefull to me
ha ha!
I personally don't fool with goetics, or other fallen spirits so I wouldn't dare say what right for me is for everyone.. I was just responding to the tagline people very rarely actually see spirits.Since "mine" where trying to literally kill me through various devices, They were foe not friend to me.
I'm not saying everyone sees them, just that many with little formal training I just never actually began to practice this knowledge untill my latter years. A christain background doesn't mean no experience with Magick, just a different type of ritual form. these formulae still work in my practice I've just added to the arsenal.
No offences intended here, I like to stir the pot occasionaly to engage every one, so we can better learn from each other.

I guess I get surprissed that so many people with massive amounts of occult practice seem to not get the results they're after. I have met Demons face to face and in my debauchurous years even had a few over for tea so to speak. But boy when I turned from that path all hell broke loose literally ha ha!
but a final note on that, The demons I dealt with didn't really have to actually Do ANYTHING to me, They got me to do it to myself as that's all they were allowed to do to me. They could'nt take my life, but could get others to try and kill me(which happened more than twice) But believe me it came real close many times during my 10 years in & on the streets of Los ANgeles.
ok I'll stop for now, I just like the good engaging discourse that occurs on this forum. And the massive amount of "cumelative experience" available to all here Thanks
Ps Bym I guess that would be more accurate; " Born with Astral sight"?
Peace Love & light to you all Very Sincerely L
I should have mentioned Tai Chi and other internal arts training which is very similar to known systems of magick in its functioning; "Body of Light" . In fact the advanced middle pillar is almost identiclal to a stationary Tai Chi "working"?

Ok I'm starting to Ramble Ciao

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Apr 23 2008, 11:22 PM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse