Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Paranormal Tv Rofl Moments, starting with the criss angel thing
Paradox
post Nov 11 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #1

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

O.K. if you haven't see THIS then you should try to watch it all the way through. Its a clip from phenomenon where this guy like gets possessed and junk (excuse my vernacular I'm exhausted right now). Criss Angel takes offense to it for some reason and challenges the guy. He tells him that he'll give him one million dollars of his own personal money if he can tell him whats in he envelopes. The guy couldn't do it ¬_¬.

Now the questions I'm going ask:

Do you think he's faking it?

Do you think that he really couldn't answer the question because was drained and not in his pretty little circle and possed?

Was that over acting a little over the top for just a possession?
(I've never had stuff all up inside of me but I've seen people that way and never that dramatic)

Was it unfair of Criss to ask him whats inside the envelope when the best he could do to describe the toy car in the box was "metal, rectangular, 4wheels" ?

I honestly thought this guy was full of it because I caught the end of it only but after watching the whole thing I was like "... well if he is fake at least he had enough common sense to google wicca for teens?" Call me old fashioned but I thought salt was supposed to keep the stuff out of you? same with circles? And mister ed or who ever it was just so happened to get passed a salt circle and get all up in you? It just seemed kinda random and slapped together for me? ... or maybe is the lack of sleep and over thinking when my brain couldn't even say "purple" earlier.

I'll edit this after I sleep because sure grammar is the fail. "I type, I swear."

>< I'm so tired I forgot the link >< omg

so sorry.

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Asterion
post May 31 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

first i think callahan might be a bad actor, and a stage magician
second, i think that s exactly how Franz Bardon s public received his performances. Let s remember he was a stage performer also, but quite versed in true magic and hermetism.
third, i think calahan know a little about magic too with the salt circle and so on. i know the salt circle to be very effective.
fourth, i think angel is more knowledgeble in the occuilt than he appears to be. it looked like he put a sigil ward against psi reading on the envelope , if you ask me..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse