Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

P.o.n Alchemy Course
Mchawi
post Jul 17 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hello all...

Have taken up an interest in laboratory alchemy and although I cannot get into it at the moment would like to take it up when possible M.Stavish recommends the P.O.N course, was wondering if others would recommend it or is it full of freshman information?

Many thanks
M

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jul 18 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

A carefully prepared spagyric has many medicinal uses if ingested as well as being able to raise your vibrational level. You will gain as much from making them as you do from taking them. Most alchemist do both.

Generally the path begins with the herbal work. Simple tincture, to spagyric, to ens, and finally a herbal stone. Generally a stone is considered the height of the herbal work and would confer you have mastered the herbal world. Some continue and make a stone for each planetary signature, or move on to animal or mineral alchemy. Of course most go back and forth depending on their studies and pursuits.

My personal opinion is that alchemy can benefit everyone at any level of spiritual knowledge. Might I suggest trying your hand at a simple saturn tincture? Perhaps horsetail or shepherd's-purse.

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse