Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forming A Pocket Realm For Travel, How would this be done?
Uru the Sage
post Aug 19 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I didn't know exactly which it would fall under. I've been thinking over the idea of creating a small pocket realm for astral, and if possible physical travel.
I don't know where I'd begin with this, or if it's even possible, so I'd be very thankful for the input from those more well versed in this. So far I've only done basic sigil work to try and begin its formation, but I haven't seen any results as of yet. Thanks in advance!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Vagrant Dreamer
post Aug 20 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

First of all, let me apologize when I come off a little harsh, it's for the better, and I really don't hold anything against you personally - you're just asking, and I realize that.

First of all, you haven't made it quite clear what you mean by 'pocket realm' and apparently the need for one undermines the common usage of the phrase 'astral travel', so that may need some definition too. What is astral travel to you, that there may be any kind of necessity of a pocket realm?

Now, there is such a thing as a dream realm, i.e., a structured recurring location of varying dimensions which can be revisited during meditation and especially lucid dreaming, but that is a very advanced practice that, if you're interested, you might as well get started on now, and sigilization is not the most ineffective way to get there.

However, as far as pocket realms for physical travel... use common sense here. Have you ever heard of anyone - in recent years, in terms of local/current history, not anecdotal stories of ancient sages from other cultures - teleporting, or disappearing from one place and arriving shortly after or simultaneously elsewhere? Do you really think if it was possible you'd be ready for it? Do you think that it's just a casual art, should it exist, that someone is going to share it with you on this forum? Again, I don't have anything against you personally, so don't take this personally, but don't approach the occult with a disregard for common sense. Be open minded, of course, but also take some of these things into consideration. You're 22 years old (so you tell us anyway) - old enough to know better by now.

Clarify exactly what you're asking about here, define it according to your own understanding of what you think these terms mean - given your question I'm not convinced they mean the same things that they traditionally mean - and we'll take it from there. We'll just drop the 'physical travel' bit.

peace
V

This post has been edited by Vagrant Dreamer: Aug 20 2008, 12:52 PM

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse