Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Consuming Dark Energy, huh???
Darkmage
post Aug 21 2008, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

OK guys, I've got a new one for you.

I had this dream where my mother appeared to me and was acting all sweet and nice and basically acting her age. More on this later.* Anyways, I knew something was up, then what appeared to be my 'mother' changed into this black humanoid blob of dark energy and tried to attack me. I tried everything fast that I could think of--reflection, shooting light at it, etc., and all I tried seemed to do nothing but feed it until it turned from hostile and quite threatening to open crushing malice. I wasn't scared, I simply thought, "well, if THAT'S how you want to play it, two can play this game.' Then I proceeded to stand on the edge of my bed so I was taller than 'it,' grab it by the shoulders, and eat it snake-style by stretching my mouth and gulping it down headfirst.

Halfway down I felt it go, "OH SHIT this wasn't supposed to happen!!" and it changed into a cute furry thing that looked like a mutant cross between a ferret and a puppy to try to get me to spit it out. All I could see was from its waist down--the rest was in my throat--and for some strange reason I grabbed a bleach wipe, wiped its ass in case it crapped itself from fear, and downed the rest of the creature.

Shortly after I woke up with what felt like the beginnings of a migraine. Seeing as I get them every time the air pressure changes this is not unusual, but this one felt a bit different somehow. So I tried a visualisation exercise where I saw the dark entity/energy I ate changing from corrosive and harmful to healthy and beneficial as my body digested it. Most of the headache went away almost immediately, 800mg ibuprofen took care of the rest. While it turns out I *was* getting a migraine, I didn't have to bust out w/the prescription meds like I often do--migraines are nothing to screw with so when in doubt I err on the side of caution and abort them ASAP.

In any case, here's my question: WTF does this mean? I'm not sure if it was a dream as much as an astral or subconscious battle. I won, that's beyond question. But still I wonder...

*RE my mother: I have to live with her due to my medical situation. I can either live w/her, have the state pick up the tab for the meds that keep me alive, OR I can work, get kicked off Medicaid, have to pay everything out of pocket because the US is fucked up and has no national health insurance, AND still live at home. Heh. :/ So I have no choice right now (yes I am working on this but things are progressing very very slowly atm) but to live with a woman who is physically 65 but somewhere between 8 and 12 emotionally. It's not dementia or anything, she's ALWAYS been this way. She's screwed up every chance she's ever gotten and proceeded to blame it all on everyone and everything else. She's also crushingly negative, a chronic complainer, and finally broke the nasty habit of threatening to kill herself every time things didn't go Her Way. :/ All she's done with her life is spend the whole damned thing in whining self-pity. It's tiring to say the least. So I've basically turned my wing of the house into a sanctuary and so far kept a lot of her crap at bay. Yeah, she pisses me off, but I've used every trick in the book to clear out the energies in my section of the house and it seems to be working. While my cats will spend time with her, I've noticed when she gets bitchy/whiny they bust ass in my room and stay there. So that's pretty indicative.

I'm also wondering that because I'm slowly trying to escape the curse by proxy that she seems to spin off, if that thing came from her somehow and fighting it helped break the stranglehold. Time will tell on that I suppose.

Anyways I'm open to any and all ideas as to what the hell this thing was. Any thoughts?

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
esoterica
post Aug 22 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

superb responses!

and i bet you have to wipe your mother;s ass with those wipes, so there you go

been there done that - get over the guilt of living off the state and enjoy this free time while you have it

all too soon she'll be dead and you'll have to go back to work and you'll have no time for anything anymore

there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeding off energy, dark or light or indifferent

its just like the congealed version of such energy, as in vegetables and meat on the hoof - that's what its there for, to be eaten

shades like that are full of vitamins lol

supposedly the only evil is if you draw it to you, then eat it, and i'm not really sure about that either

imagine growing potatoes to make chips - but i wouldn't make a baby just to eat it, that feels wrong

ps: and one energy drink in the morning for breakfast might stop your migranes - worked for mine like a charm

a doctor suggested it and i tried it and wow - imo, it screws up the nervous system so bad it can't do a migrane

takes a while to develop an immunity/tolerance to the jitters but eventually you get used to it

supposedly they take years off your life, but i'm rather be short-lived, than live with the migranes

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Aug 22 2008, 07:52 AM
Post #3

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

^Haha, brilliant. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) And so true about the energy thing.

As for the energy drinks, that won't fly. I'm allergic to aspartame (NutraSweet) and most energy drinks have it in them. That having been said, as they get my thyroid sped up back to my normal (what would give most people the shakes) the migraines should lessen if not disappear entirely. That will simply take time, as I've just started the replacement Synthroid and it takes a month or two to kick in. Then if the dose is insufficient in a couple months, they can give me more. And I'm hooked on caffeine anyway, it really doesn't have much effect on me. *shrug* And I'm not worried about it shortening my life expectancy--blowing out the candles on the century cake is more common in my family than not. Die before 90 and you've died young. *shrug*

I don't feel guilty at living off the state for the time being. It's a service and I've paid for it with my tax money in the days when I *was* working. I'm just not happy with the restrictions that are placed on me as a result of it. If my mother was a normal, mature adult I don't think I'd be half as bothered by everything as I am now. I just thank $Deity that I've got a few good friends and hobbies that keep me sane.

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic