Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Vampires, Bloodsuckers
BOMZAY
post Mar 9 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello everybody!

I'd like to talk about vampires. You know- there are people, who sucks out other people energy to feel energized and strenghtened. So! i have a theory - there are certain people, who can survive only from meditation and energies, but at the same time most of all people must feed with food. SO! If there are vampires, that feed from other people energy, couldn't there be vampires, that have been mentioned in every culture in all times all around the world - the real bloodsucker creatures? Think about it! Humans blood holds the part of the human himself - the life juice. So - if this vampire couldn't feed from other people energy, he would suck other people blood! I think it's logical! And - by feeding from other people you should receive part of their positive and negative charasteristics!

Anyone heard something of real vampires and is there anyone, who can share their knowldege about them on this forum? I find it quite possible, that there are some species, that developed differently than we did - they stayed hunters instead of all other people, who became peasants.

Thanks.

--------------------
Esmu pateicigs par zinibam kuras gustu...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
bym
post Mar 16 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Latvia has not cornered the market on things strange or wierd. I come from Scotland/Ireland...we've got plenty of folktales here also! We're talking vampires not theriomorphs, or Baba Yaga style witches. My point was to tell you to look more to the obvious. Hell...I know some vampires and they're decent people! I've not tested their DNA but I'm reasonably assured that human beings are all too inventive when it comes down to things that go bump in the night!
(btw, Thanks Es! I hear ya!) I'm closely tied to shamanism and could tell you stories that would keep you up at night. Skinwalkers, the Wendigo, etc. I'm very interested in such things! Druidism in endemic to my corner of the world as well. *sigh* This shouldn't become a pissing contest. You win. Ever meet a real Lamia?

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

BOMZAY
post Mar 17 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(bym @ Mar 16 2009, 06:48 PM) *

Latvia has not cornered the market on things strange or wierd. I come from Scotland/Ireland...we've got plenty of folktales here also! We're talking vampires not theriomorphs, or Baba Yaga style witches. My point was to tell you to look more to the obvious. Hell...I know some vampires and they're decent people! I've not tested their DNA but I'm reasonably assured that human beings are all too inventive when it comes down to things that go bump in the night!
(btw, Thanks Es! I hear ya!) I'm closely tied to shamanism and could tell you stories that would keep you up at night. Skinwalkers, the Wendigo, etc. I'm very interested in such things! Druidism in endemic to my corner of the world as well. *sigh* This shouldn't become a pissing contest. You win. Ever meet a real Lamia?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) My point was to tell some of fairy tales, so people could see, that no matter where you are - they are somehow similar. My beliefs are based on traditions, that are the same all over the world in places not connected (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I simply do not believe, tha people in Norh america and eastern europe made the same things up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Hell I'd like to hear about those things. And, Lamia? What is Lamia?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/baby.gif)

--------------------
Esmu pateicigs par zinibam kuras gustu...

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse