Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Train Dreams
perfidious
post Nov 1 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

iv been having alot of dreams about trains and stations and stuff like that. Its been goin on for a while, probobly because i kinda take the train alot.. but anyway I had this pretty creepy dream a couple weeks ago were i walk into this outdoor train station but it has a roof and there are dead bodies hanging from the cieling, i think the main one had its hands bound. i was with someone and we wanted to cut it down but it started spazing out and then like the ficial features were being sucked off like 3D makeup or something. it was cool... I used to have this other one all the time were id have to pass over this water lock thing on my way home, (i realy did do this all the time to) but id lfall into the black nasty water and it was gross... do you think these dreams could have any meaning? or is it just my crazy head bein wierd?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
xXDaemonReignXx
post Nov 1 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

no locust I think your just weird hahahaha

maybe the dead bodies was about the fear of people or people you avoid. maybe it just represented fear itself. didn't really work from the sound of it. you know sometimes the mind is just playing throwing around ideas and things from the subconscious. sometimes there is no meaning to the madness. its just random stuff.

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse