Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Succubus, defending her honor
Igisi
post Nov 20 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

reading though many of the discussions on this board regarding sex with spirits i need to say that im unimpressed with a lot of the light she is often being portrayed in. the topic and the posters are scattered all over the forum and so didnt know where to insert what i wanted to say. so i opened a new thread and opened it in the chaos magick forum since it mentioned orgasm in the category.

SHE {or her incubus counterpart} arent mere phsycological sidetracks or some little abstraction in the atmosphere born of pure rampant lust. i dont know how many of you are reciting things youve read or heard or if your talking from actual experiences but the entities here are much larger than they are being given credit for. SHE is litterally a being directly in consort with the very womb of our life continuum. yes, at first contact SHE will appear in low atmospheric form, often {at least for me} resembling a conglomerate of past or even present love attractions in our physical world. engage with the spirit for a fair duration and those initial layers wil be stripped and contact with a denser aura will unveil. I tell you with all certainty that SHE PULSATES with LIFE. also i feel it nessessary to mention that in the right circumstances true affection can arise and be exchanged, in other words love is part of the picture.

if initially there is audio projection through the entity in the form of words coming mainly from your side, and you know that they are mostly your own thoughts, than yes that should be considered in the realm of phsycological sidetrack, and if it remains there i can understand why some might regaurd the entity as a mere flight of fancy. these type of projections can be useful at the onset of intercourse, but they should be considered symbolic shadows of a deeper communication that is taking place. one should learn how to turn off the standard dialogue until those lower astral layers are stripped away and a fulller view{"FEEL"} of the spirits aura is revealed and then learn to commune through a more direct transmission of a non linear language that can appear by way of something in the style of remote viewing. as well overtime a certain knowingness of what is being exchanged can take place. is she feeding on you? yes! but you are also feeding on her in a way that {if your doing it right} shouldnt be considered any less valid than the way human lovers feed off eachother.

ill just say it, they're BIGGER than you, THEY have the upper hand, much more so than youre pyche. are they linked to your psyche? yes. but so is "everything" else in your personal experience. try engaging the spirit in sex patiently and long enough to be brought to climax by her [speaking to the males here} see what its like to fully witness the bizaree sensation of the spiral nature of your semenic flow shooting through her {if you got the balls}, then tell me you erected its identity by way of your own psyche, or that the entity is nearly lifeless. maybe im mistaken in my technical Titles of what we are talking about, maybe ive engaged with an entity that isnt the classical definition of a succubus and those of you who have reffered to her in a lowly context are having experiences with succubus and me something else, i dont know.

those of you wanting to know about giving it an actual physical form, there are ways, though i have yet to do it. from what of learned one can use the fluids generated during the spiritual intercourse over a ritualistic period of time and couple its rising spirtit with various essnses and reflective objects. this as far as i know can take years. those of you who are familiar with the legends of King Math will understand the potential risks involved. her true existence is for alll intent and purpose..... "elsewhere". such engagements should be looked at in the context of legendary courtships between the mortal world and the Fae world rather than a psycotic flirt with a lifeless lust monster. there was a time in the days of old when those two worlds werent so far apart as they are today [though with the onset of so many becoming involved with magic, that gap is being bridged} there are probably some on this board who understand what i mean here concerning these relationships and if youre reading this please pardon me for talking out of turn. so in closing i will say that those who are seriously engaged in or thinking about engaging in relations with a spirit, do see part of what you are doing as a task in bridging that gap between the worlds.

side note: yes i know orgasms are a way of empowering sigils, if the moderaters feel this post is in the wrong place please feel free to place it in a more appropriate category.

in the clear light

Igisi

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
esoterica
post Nov 21 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

there are a lot of folks who think that lillith is sometimes confused with the ufo abduction experience or vice-versa

This post has been edited by esoterica: Nov 21 2009, 09:40 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse