Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Calling For Black Magick, seriously, this is 100% serious
CaptainYuzuki18
post Nov 24 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Alrighty, prepare yourself...its an interesting one.

If you go on www.uspsychic.com, under power vault at the bottom it has "books of shadows". I have the dragon one, it was a gift. Problem is, the shit doesn't work.

However, I know the ability to write things and having them happen is real and I indeed know the dangers. I'm not gonna turn myself into Oprah Whinfry with my own TV show, fame, etc. I just want to fix a few things in my life and then never use it again. No limits on it. Is there a certain way to right it or a sigil/symbol to draw on the page??

So you in? Or know someone who would be?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Darkmage
post Nov 28 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #2

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

The sad part is the hucksters and the crazies give EVERYONE in this field a bad name. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Gigakach_02.gif) Usually the two are separate, sometimes not, but this site is fraud plain and simple.

Want to get some basic spellbooks that actually do something? Google 'Anna Riva' and you'll find quite a few. Most of her stuff is US style Hoodoo, which may or may not be your thing, but I can guarantee you that the money you pay for those or books like Agrippa, the Keys of Solomon, etc. will be far better spent than on that BS.

As for writing things down to make them happen: if you *just* write them down then nothing will happen, but if you write them with intent and put some energy behind it, well, I know from experience that this method is good for getting things started. Identifying what you want is the first step to getting it, whether it's an object or a solution to a problem. Maybe it's just psychological, but if it works, who cares? The thing is you don't have to shell out $3K to learn this--I found this out on my own back when I was in junior high school for FREE.

@Esoterica: AMEN. It's one of the reasons I don't get along with the overwhelming majority of the people in the New Age movement. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to Dr. Ray (the dude who ran the AZ sweat lodge where three people died) in the days ahead. Let's just say I'm glad I'm not him...

This post has been edited by Darkmage: Nov 28 2009, 11:53 AM

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes