Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Simon's Necronomicon Spellbook, Question about praying to entities and other help
asimon2008
post Dec 30 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well I have the pdf version of Simon's Necronomicon Spellbook. It is one of his versions which has been simplified for newbs like to go to work. It has the 5 simple steps and is 31 pages long. It's not the complete version with the magan text and other stuff.

I wanted to know which of the 50 names in the spellbook can help me with health, losing weight, love, pass exams and money(meaning like 50-500 dollars). I want to test the Necronomicon as an experiment. I am taking it seriously though. I heard some good an bad

Also, does the sigil for that specific spirit have to be perfect.

This post has been edited by asimon2008: Dec 30 2009, 08:53 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Dancing Coyote
post Dec 31 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(asimon2008 @ Dec 30 2009, 06:59 PM) *

Well I have the pdf version of Simon's Necronomicon Spellbook. It is one of his versions which has been simplified for newbs like to go to work. It has the 5 simple steps and is 31 pages long. It's not the complete version with the magan text and other stuff.

I wanted to know which of the 50 names in the spellbook can help me with health, losing weight, love, pass exams and money(meaning like 50-500 dollars). I want to test the Necronomicon as an experiment. I am taking it seriously though. I heard some good an bad

Also, does the sigil for that specific spirit have to be perfect.

You will be able to accomplish this if you are able to not think about your left big toe for an entire week.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Hybrid Theory
post Jan 3 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dancing Coyote @ Dec 31 2009, 01:08 AM) *

You will be able to accomplish this if you are able to not think about your left big toe for an entire week.

Seriously speaking, your full of it. Asimon2008 asked a noble question and this is how you respond? Are you trying to sound wise by saying that? Trying to sound poetic or what not? Give us a break, fool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 07:40 PM