Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

What Makes You A Target
Xochipilli
post Aug 24 2008, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Why would anyone come under spiritual attack? Your average person obviously isn't being attacked by unseen forces so what reasons would anyone have to be psychically attacked?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Shimi
post Feb 17 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Xochipilli @ Aug 24 2008, 08:53 PM) *

Why would anyone come under spiritual attack? Your average person obviously isn't being attacked by unseen forces so what reasons would anyone have to be psychically attacked?

-There are manny reasons why someone might be under spiritual/energetic attack. Ill list the most common ones that come to mind:(what Darkmage not included since i will not repeat his words)
1. You are actively trying to make life difficult for someone that is capable of such a thing.
2. Your in the wrong time and place. Why is night time combined with naturaly abundent places a sorce of terror? Because even if you do not practice anything "out of the ordinary" to grab the attention of none phisical beings, being isolated from other people makes you a glowing light standing on its own(and obviously the center of attention and a source of interest). Further more night time is the time where most people and electronical devices are not working... which creates less stress and chaos in the air, everything is calmer, which makes it easier for none phisical entities to move around and influance the world. Also, and in conclusion, nature(plants and animals) give off a lot of free energy that can be used by anyone or "anything" which supports the activity of none phisical beings. Those are also ultimate conditions for us, people, if we are not asleep and taking a walk in nature if we practice energy work(or any form of magick) and pick out a target and have ill intentions towards that person.
3. If you do know your stuff and happan to do something to attract attention to yourself, it could be unwanted attention(from either people practicing magick or entities of sorts). Since not everyone does these things their individual energetic systems dont outshine each other much.. unless you do something out of the ordinary which makes you stand out, energy wise.
4. If you know your stuff and happan to do something to someone else(spiritual\energetical attack of sorts or effect that is benefitial or just does something.. whatever it may be) then either entities or people involved with that person that practice magick could take that action as hostile and do something to neutrelize you.
And there are countless ways to get into this thing unwillingly and unintentionaly... if you dont know how to properly prevent it, and this is just what came to mind. I hope you wouldnt mind me asking why the sudden interest, eh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

-Your avarage person is infact the most vulrenable and exploited target, on a daily basis... you know why? since they have no way of knowing for sure that whats happaning to them is because of some "magick" work done against them. All they have is guessing and hoping for the best... cant even defend themselves. Thing is that you dont even understand the extent of these "spiritual attacks", because from your words your assuming you need to be "harmed" in some way. There is so much more to it. Ill give you an example. You could be my boss at some job and you could really dislike me and then when i had enough of your "actions" of trying to make me work hard or whatever it may be(simply because you dislike me) I would set a change in you, without you knowing or feeling any diffrently, an idea in motion... one that repeats itself subconciously regarding your image and emotional response to myself, and at the same time shatter your will, scattering it about and making you unable to focus properly. Anyway, next day when i come to work you will suddenly feel very happy with me and the work im doing(or not doing) and think what a wonderfull worker i am... and later on, since your will is allready broken, no matter what wrong i do to you... you will accept since you like me so very much... and when i decide the work isnt for me, you will fight for me to stay even if it means i will do less then everyone else but still get the same pay. Do you get my point? (and this is a real live situation, from my life a few weeks ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) I usualy do not take such action against people when its a situation that i can solve without it, but if its something i cannot change without such means and at the same time i need to look out for myself(because why change jobs because of one a$%*#!*? right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) ) i do it gladly(!). Me having tools some might lack, doesnt mean suddenly that i cannot use them. Its their own fault for not having them and not working hard like me to achieve them. So it stands as my advantage(hard earned i must add).

So you see this "spiritual attack" your reffering to can be a lot of things, take that into concideration. I think its good i dont have the time at the momment to list all the forces that make the "ordinary guy" do a million things... which puts absolute free will into quesiton(not mentioning other things such as illness and the like that are not allways because of phisical reasons alone).

Hope this helps. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Shimi: Feb 17 2010, 08:12 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Xochipilli   What Makes You A Target   Aug 24 2008, 07:53 PM
Darkmage   A lot of people who think they're being attack...   Aug 24 2008, 08:48 PM
jacklord1967   A lot of people who think they're being attac...   Sep 4 2009, 03:30 PM
Aphrodite   Practicing the occult and working with energy attr...   Aug 24 2008, 09:04 PM
Horse   Practicing the occult and working with energy att...   Sep 22 2009, 11:17 AM
Aphrodite   How did you know you got the evil eye? I was ex...   Sep 22 2009, 04:44 PM
Xochipilli   That makes alot of sense Darkmage. I can't say...   Aug 25 2008, 05:45 AM
Darkmage   That makes alot of sense Darkmage. I can't say...   Aug 25 2008, 06:31 AM
Trimorphia   I'm not sure that I would agree that your aver...   Aug 25 2008, 09:43 PM
esoterica   i pick up a lot of sympathetic vibes from entities...   Aug 26 2008, 09:53 AM
al_zaine   Your average person obviously isn't being atta...   Aug 26 2008, 04:29 PM
Xochipilli   I'm wondering how you would know this and what...   Aug 26 2008, 07:06 PM
al_zaine   Why would anyone come under spiritual attack? My d...   Aug 27 2008, 09:07 AM
eternal ginja   great point. i have noticed that when i'm pa...   Sep 18 2008, 04:19 AM
Kupov   It strikes me as unlikely that so many people have...   Jan 17 2009, 03:00 AM
Vagrant Dreamer   In truth, the deities that most come into contact ...   Jan 17 2009, 09:20 AM
al_zaine   Whether we are attacked or not, by demons or gods ...   Apr 20 2009, 11:30 AM
Lucifer   For me, I can tell the difference between someone ...   Aug 20 2009, 02:03 AM
valkyrie   i dunno...to me, I totally believe that the 'a...   Aug 20 2009, 10:48 PM
Horse   i dunno...to me, I totally believe that the ...   Sep 22 2009, 11:57 AM
Xenomancer   Marxist philosophy has a similar view: "To ...   Aug 24 2009, 08:16 AM
horus   I think it's a matter of who you hang with. I ...   Aug 25 2009, 07:49 PM
ron stafford   Sounds as if you are living in a bit of an energy ...   Sep 5 2009, 02:01 PM
valkyrie   ron has a good point. what are you doing to keep t...   Sep 7 2009, 02:01 AM
Xenomancer   :goodposting: :respek: Or, a stitch in ...   Sep 7 2009, 06:10 PM
Horse   :goodposting: :respek: Or, a stitch in time sa...   Sep 22 2009, 12:06 PM
Xenomancer   Funny you use that analogy, as well! Now I un...   Sep 23 2009, 12:04 PM
Kath   Many "attacks" are in fact just hypochon...   Oct 14 2009, 10:05 AM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse