Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bigfoot, Monsters Etc, made up, real?
msm3391
post Aug 30 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I wanted to know, since all of these angels and spirits exist, does the chupacabra and bigfoot exist?

--------------------
IT'S YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD *dons an army helmet* WE ATTACK AT DAWN!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
msm3391
post Sep 12 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

The question really is, if no one has any evidence, then why are there so many books explaining the begining, lifestyle, encounters etc. of the Bigfoot. OH and I read it somewhere, I dont really remember what book.

--------------------
IT'S YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD *dons an army helmet* WE ATTACK AT DAWN!

+Quote Post

Whisperling
post Mar 1 2010, 05:28 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(msm3391 @ Sep 13 2006, 09:32 AM) *

The question really is, if no one has any evidence, then why are there so many books explaining the begining, lifestyle, encounters etc. of the Bigfoot. OH and I read it somewhere, I dont really remember what book.

I once read in a book that Bigfoot once killed a dude with a lunch tray... I don't really remember what book. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/harhar1.gif)

Some books are people who maybe know what they are talking about... others just want money and I think that is what is killing the credibility of the legend because just about anything will get published and framed as "fact" when most of it is just "theory"

I have a THEORY that perhaps bigfoot (or the family of bigfeet! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000008.gif) ) stays hidden due to fear of persecution. Say someone DID capture big foot, could you imagine all the poking, prodding and torment that would ensue? It's the same reason why people with REAL psychic abilities don't go and brag about it to the public: The average joe will just gawk and expect to be able to capitalise on said person/creature for profit or entertainment value. It's sad, but it's true.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse