Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Healing?, Just a few questions
Ethereal Sight
post Mar 17 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

Hey, everybody, so I'm asking about energy healing. Now, before you go off on me like the last guy I just wanted to say that I did read through a lot of the other posts (I ran a search on healing) but still ran into trouble finding what I was looking for. I have a badly injured ankle and I'm in the middle of the tennis season - obviously this is an inconvenience to me and the entire team. I've been trying to heal it (focusing healing energy on the injury, etc.), but there's only so much I can do. I'm not trying to spell-beg, I just wanted to ask if you guys had any helpful tips (particularly one that could help me relieve the pain in a short amount of time) on this.

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
esoterica
post Mar 18 2010, 07:38 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

>>go off on me like the last guy

what last guy? - ooh did i miss something? lol - i didn't see anything either way except me telling you to be careful doing occult experimentation so you don't f%*! us all, and if you think that's going off you ain't seen shit 'til you've pissed off a mage, and there are plenty here with tons more experience that even i have - i am easy going and don't mibd questions, and really don't care about anything unless you endanger me, but there are some that might take offense at your questions, so my advice would to be sweet and charming and not demanding

anyway, visualization should work fine, just see yourself playing tennis or whatever, in your mind, as clearly as mentally possible, and do that continuously, drawing pictures etc, to get it into your subconscious properly, then your subconscious will make the body to match the picture it got - just be sure its the right picture when you get it in there

easy-peasy

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Mar 18 2010, 08:30 AM
Post #3

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Mar 18 2010, 09:38 AM) *

>>go off on me like the last guy

what last guy? - ooh did i miss something? lol - i didn't see anything either way except me telling you to be careful doing occult experimentation so you don't f%*! us all, and if you think that's going off you ain't seen shit 'til you've pissed off a mage, and there are plenty here with tons more experience that even i have - i am easy going and don't mibd questions, and really don't care about anything unless you endanger me, but there are some that might take offense at your questions, so my advice would to be sweet and charming and not demanding

anyway, visualization should work fine, just see yourself playing tennis or whatever, in your mind, as clearly as mentally possible, and do that continuously, drawing pictures etc, to get it into your subconscious properly, then your subconscious will make the body to match the picture it got - just be sure its the right picture when you get it in there

easy-peasy

lol I wasn't talking about you, I meant the last guy who asked this question - he just got jumped on. Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse