Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Did Crowley Open An Interdimensional Rift From Our World To Extraterrestrials?
termsof
post Jun 11 2010, 05:36 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

http://www.thebaptistshead.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=104&Itemid=28

This post has been edited by termsof: Jun 11 2010, 05:59 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
esoterica
post Jun 11 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

time to wipe off the screen again

'the baptist head' lolololol

hmmmm, i wonder if i should open the link or not? - should i do a tarot divination, throw the bones, or just meditate and see what spirit has to say?

but how would any of those know what was in some stupid link? - or would it be a hint to my future reaction to whatever is presented in that link...

if i did a divination on opening it, and it was a virus, could the divination pick up the virus, or my future screaming because it was a virus?

so the way i present my question, like 'should i open this link or not' has a lot to do with the answer, right?

a better question would be 'what is my generalized future state of mind if i open this link'?

interesting...

probably far more interesting than the article, assuming i read it - we are all extraterrestrials if you believe the bible, created and placed on this planet as its caretakers, another colossal fail

hmmmm, let me guess (i didn't open the link):

oh no!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif) that ewww bad evil crowley, he was the BEAST (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif), he was soooo bad he even used the upside down five point star of the DEMON BAPHOMET as his logo, and he was such a drug-abusing, ego driven schizophrenic that liked to beat people with cat's tails (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) , he even tried to break time and let in the dreaded eviiiil non-christian aliens that want to do the anal probe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/visit_kr.gif) lolololololololololololol

was i right? - oh and i forgot 'cross-dressing' lol - oh that fetching animal print dress matches his eyes!

This post has been edited by esoterica: Jun 11 2010, 08:44 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse