Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Very Strange Dream!
NetherSpirit
post Sep 4 2010, 01:01 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I had a dream in which there was someone who I apparently knew in the dream but seems to be a mix of various people I know or have met, who was carrying a large white stone jar. I knew that if this jar was opened there would be a huge disaster and that it seemed to contain green glowing souls or something similar. The jar was briefly opened so that these souls or whatever they were were visible, but it wasn't open wide enough or long enough for the huge disaster to start.

There were other people there, again I seemed to know them in my dream but I can't actually recognise all of them, and we were all trying to stop the guy with the jar from opening it, and at one point I had the jar and he stole it off me, and other people got it and he stole it off them, but it was all very blurred and often I was watching it from a rather awkward angle (which was often "zoomed in" a lot too), so I didn't see a lot of what was going on.

Any ideas on what this could all mean? I'm wondering if the jar could be representative of the brass vessel of Solomon and the green souls inside then representing the Goetia or other trapped spirits; but then it could also possibly represent things/problems/worries in my life "escaping", so to speak.

Sorry for the lack of detail and the relatively incoherent series of events, but that's all I can remember seeing in the dream!

Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

This post has been edited by NetherSpirit: Sep 4 2010, 01:06 PM

--------------------
Know thyself...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse