Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Orgonite, Real Effect or just Ritual?
Draw
post Nov 27 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

For those of you unfamiliar with Orgonite it's an invention that is meant to be able to absorb negative spiritual energy and then convert it into positive.
Orgone is this said energy.. It was discovered in the 1940's apparently and bears a striking resemblance to normal psychic energy.

I shall give you a brief rundown of the 'Device's' that use orgone;

The Orgone Accumulator:
A simple device consisting of a box(or room or anything) covered with layers of metal (copper is widely used) and organic material (wood, plastics or resin)
It's believed that multiple layers of this would condense the orgone within the box, perfect for charging magical amulets and curing cancer.

The Orgone Generators/Orgonite:
Basically it's little bit's of metal mixed in with resin with a crystal in the middle. The crystal is usually cleansed or given some other enchantment.
it works on the same principle as the accumulator but the crystal then makes use of the orgone according to it's intent.
Since a cleansed crystal is usually used, the effect is that it absorbs the general environmental energy and transmutes it into clean energy.

The Chembuster:
A modified version of a cloudbuster (designed by Wilhelm Reich)
Basically it's a bucket of Orgonite but with 6 big copper pipes coming out of the top pointing to the sky, their are crystals in the base of the pipes.
It's meant to be able to make the weather much more healthy, no more weeks of nothing but gray sky's!
The theory is that it sucks the orgone from the clouds (which holds them together),
the old cloud-busters without the orgonite were said to accumulate all the dangerous Orgone and when it was discharged it could seriously harm people.
HOW COOL!!!

The Succer Punch:
It's effectivly a crystal wrapped in wire (a specially coiled wire) that has a 15Hz charge pulsed through it.
It is said to amplify the effect of the crystal and generate scalar waves.

I wrapped up a pole with silver foil and cling film an stuck a crystal on the end the other day,
It seemed to have a certain pressure too it, i think their might be something to it.
I'm going to try an make some Orgonite and if successful try some other stuff, to test the theory.

Wondering if any of you have come across Orgonite+friends and what you thought of it?

This post has been edited by Draw: Nov 27 2010, 10:09 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse