Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Entheogens, Do you use them?
Tom Foolery
post Feb 18 2011, 11:27 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi,

i have never, up till this point, used Entheogens in any form during my practise of Shamanism/Chaos Magic/Tarot/rune work.

I understand that entheogens can, as well as open up the psychic and spirit realms to the user, can also magnify any psychic powers that the user may have lying dormant.

I've always used drumming tapes and breathing to perform my Shamanic journeys but they'v enever felt as solid as this world. Do you recommend the use of entheogens to further my spiritual pursuits? If so, which ones can be obtained with the least amount of difficulty?

Many thanks for your time.

Tom.

--------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
☞Tomber☜
post Feb 20 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I have used them but not for magic. I actually don't anymore because I feel they interfere with the reliability of what I do. It's a personal choice of course but I don't and don't recommend them. No hate to those who do though!

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse